empty promise

I ended up sleeping back on the couch. I put an arm over my eyes trying to get some sleep. Although that never works at least I can relax for a while. I parted my lips at a certain memory. It was when I was taken from the soilders. They thought I was a boy. Oviously my real dad's reputation spreed throughout roanapurr and the fact that he had so many kids and no one knew until now was basically an open invitation to them. They thought by taking one that resembles the most of him would give them the ultimate weapon and oh how right they were. They ended up taking me in giving me a new name and training me till my body felt numb. But it wasn't always horrible when they took me in I was put under a man named Dazai's wing. When I met him he was kind to me and the first person to give me a (friendly) smile. I remember when he gave me my scarf. I never let it leave my sight. It's the only thing I have left of him anyway. After he pushed me out of the way of an explosion he got sever Burns and I passed out to early to know what happened next. Chances are he's dead but they said they never got the body so his status is currently MIA(missing in action). The last thing he said " keep this scarf till I get back ok don't lose it alright it's my favorite one" I felt a warm liquid fall down my cheek. I realized what it was and wipped it off my face. I guess it was so long ago that I actually cried that I didn't think I had the ability to anymore. But who would blame me for crying I wanted him to come back I was still waiting. I sniffled. " You promised you would come back " I whispered. But I guess promises are cheap.