anti

Keith's pov
"So he's your boyfriend." I sighed I know he's not my boyfriend but if he didn't like me why would he save my life and let me kiss him. So is it that wrong to call him my boyfriend? "Yes he is and he has to stay." I looked over to him sleeping peacefully in a pod next to esper as coran pulled them out because now they just needed rest not  a healing pod. "Coran how long will it be until they wake up?" He shrugged his shoulders " could be in mounts I mean for all we know it could be a couple second" he placed them on beds next to eachother. Everyone walked out of the room giving me a minute with him. I realized he didn't have his scarf with him and I thought how devistated he would be when he woke up. Come to think of it I think I remember him telling me who gave it to him. I think his name was-Keith. I heard a voice say. I looked down at a sleepy Artzy who finally opened his eyes. I started to tear up and I pulled him in to a kiss. He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled against his mouth and wrapped my hands in his hair. He pulled back and I whined. I jumped on to the floor." I'll come back to check on you " having said that I left the room with a blush on my face and.... A boner great.