Car ride to celeste's

Jane driving Celeste to her house in Montaray. It's nearly night out, the streets are cleared. Jane and Celeste are tired but feel the neee for conversation.
*****
Jane drives up to Celeste house.
Jane Do you want to go inside?

Jane stops the car. And leans back in her car seat as she relaxes with subtle ease. She begins to take the key out but is stopped by Celeste.

Celeste : Can we just sit here a minute?
Tears start to fall and land on the side of her cheeks.

Jane Of course.
— soft pause, seconds later —

Celeste: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Jane. I should have figured it out sooner that it was on of my Boys – not ziggy.

Jane: It's not your fault. None of this is! You hear me. It makes sense it would have been Ziggy.

Celeste: As much as I tried to deny it Max saw first hand what Perry was doing. — it's in his blood.
Crying

Jane: Both of our boys are going to have to be more careful. And we can talk to them. Both. He hurt you Celeste. At least ... at least when it happened I knew what he was doing.

Celeste : I knew what he was doing. At least towards the end. But I still wanted to believe that our passion our bond was still there. That my boys were better with a father then without one.
Sighs... I'm so sorry. Hah It's gonna get dark. Do you want to come insid?

Jane. Your ready?
Celeste Yeah. — Thank you.

She Wipes tears with the Kleenex in her purse. She rubbed the creases of her eyes down to her cheaks to clear the Tears.
Jane leans in closer to give Celeste  to give her a hug.
The two walk in the house together.