𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓.

( ASHES TO DUST. )
—000. GOT LOST IN THE MOONLIGHT.

 GOT LOST IN THE MOONLIGHT

☆ ☆ ☆

Born over a thousand years ago, in the outskirts of what is now known as Mystic Falls, came the youngest and by far the most interesting Petrova.

Beautiful and simply ordinary, Adelina was a blessing to her family. Up until the moment she wasn't. When her father found out she wasn't biologically his, she was then considered unworthy, a bastard child.

The youngest Petrova was in return treated as a bastard, and decided on fleeing with her older sister, to a new land full of hope and promise. The two made a family there with Tatia's child and in that time grew close to a certain Original family.

The Mikaelsons were immediately smitten with the Petrova girls and the two families grew closer than ever. Tatia became romantically involved with two of the siblings, Niklaus and Elijah. But as for Adelina, she preferred to spend her time with the wily fox of the family.

On the night of their turning, Adelina was left heartbroken with no sister, no more magic, and nobody to turn to.

During this time, Adelina awoke afraid and alone, unable to decipher the images apart of her imagination. She was all alone in a new village, only remembering her name and what she was. That very same night, Esther had performed a magical spell, one that would grant Adelina a hundred years as a vampire. After this, she would die and be reborn again into a new family with a new identity, and some sort of supernatural ability.

Now, thanks to said miracle spell performed many ages ago, Adelina has returned to a place she's apparently never seen. Mystic Falls, Virginia is now home to Selene Mikaelson. A kind hearted girl with a supernatural cruise. In Mystic Falls, families will be tested, limits will be pushed, and hidden memories will rush to the surface.

☆ ☆ ☆

Lily Collins
"Little One"
Adelina Ivailo Petrova

Nathaniel Buzolic "Tortured Soul"Kol Mikaelson

Nathaniel Buzolic
"Tortured Soul"
Kol Mikaelson

Nathaniel Buzolic "Tortured Soul"Kol Mikaelson

☆ ☆ ☆

Authors Note!

( AN; I only own my characters and their storylines. I do not by any means own The Vampire / The Originals or anything affiliated with the amazing shows. All rights go to the writers and creators. )

( Warning — This story may involve mature content such as mature language, inappropriate scenes, and mature content. You have been warned! )