𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇.

( CHAPTER SEVEN. )
07. VISION OF DEATH.

 VISION OF DEATH

Run. It was the first instinct that came to mind as Selene could feel the eyes of a predator burning into the back of her head. Faster, she thought as it seemed her legs couldn't move quick enough. Hide. It moved from being about speed to being about intellect. She had to stay hidden if she were going to survive.

With each breath she took, Selene could feel her heartbeat rising. She was panicking, the fear had sank in. There was nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, soon she would be caught and her life would go from messy to nonexistent.

Wake up. Selene wake up, please. These thoughts were afraid to leave her mind. This had to be a dream, she knew it was a dream. A nightmare for better words. The only question now to ask was who was controlling her very own prison world.

This wasn't a game anymore, she had to wake up. But if she was in a nightmare, Selene wasn't alone. "Hello." The Werewolf called, hoping for somebody to answer. "Anybody there?"

No response.

Noticing a wooden, red door in the corner of her trapped room, Selene made the idiotic mistake of following after it. The door opened with ease but there wasn't much inside, just a simple stool with candles surrounding it, and a vintage looking notepad with elegant handwriting.

I'm afraid we never got to have a chat and I hope one day when all of this is over you will be able to forgive me. Nobody deserves to live forever, not even my very own family. With Love, Esther.

The letter was confusing to say the least. Selene was never made aware that she was set to have a chat with Esther Mikaelson and she was even more curious as to what their chat would entail. However, the most confusing part of the message was the fact that the Original Witch stated nobody deserves to live forever and she couldn't help but feel a pit in her stomach at what was to come.

Before Selene had the chance to take the letter for safe keeping, flames began to consume it and she was beginning to feel light headed, soon dropping on the floor and out of her nightmare all together.

♱ ♱ ♱

Candles were decorating the teenage witch's room and sage was also being burned, all part of a plan to figure out how Esther Mikaelson was able to mask her conversation with Elena. The one that essentially signed the death certificate of the Original Family.

Lying with her head dangling off the edge of Bonnie Bennett's bed, Selene truly wasn't the most interested in the ongoing conversation. She loved her friends but she meant what she said about being out of their Mikaelson Family drama, she had her own Mikaelson drama that needed attention at the moment.