She's just like me!

OKAY BEFORE I START I GOT A THING I WANT TO TELL YA! I HAVE A NEW RULE I WON'T UPDATE UNLESS I GET THREE OR MORE COMMENT.THAT SHOULDN'T BE HARD BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT READ THIS STORY.HOW  WILL I KNOW YA LIKE IT OR WHAT YA THINK IF  YA DON'T COMMENT! SO YEAH THAT ALL!

*******************************************************************************************

I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding my head banging and my heart hurting a little.This was not Enrique's house.I was in a white room that smelled of medicine.I was guessing I was in a hospital because I was in a hospital bed and sharing it with someone.My mind went back to how I got here I guess I had a panic attack from seeing him and that lady.

Then the girl sat up on her bed looking around confused like I had done just a few seconds ago.She was pretty with grey eyes like wow they where some sexy looking eyes and her eyes were like them chinese people like mines but more smaller.She had some pretty pink lips and nice straight hair that reach her back.I smiled at her not really knowing what to say and she smiled back.It was quiet for a few seconds and I hate quiet so I decided to break the Silence by telling her my name.

''My names Lisa.''

''Kimberly.''

''So what you in here for?''I asked I really wanted to know.

''My boyfriend punched me and I guess I fainted or something.''

What so basically she got an abusive boyfriend and wanna lie and say she fainted.

''No! It's not what you think it was a mistake him and my friend where fighting because I guess they don't like each other.''

''Ohh okay.''Oh okay then.

''So what what you in here for?''she asked.

''I had a panic attack because...well because I saw someone...''I decided to tell the truth.

''Your weird.''she laughed.

''How?''I asked confused isn't that normal?

''Having a panic attack over seeing someone.''she laughed.

I looked away from her she has weird since of humor.

''What you thinking about ?''She asked.

''You have one weird since of humor and your nosey.''

She laughed. 

''Yeah well tell me doe.''

''It's weird but I feel Like I can trust you.''I said slightly embarrassed.

''You can I am trust worthy girl scouts honor.''she said and I chuckled.

I up sat slowly on my bed my head still hurt a little, then I got up and went to Lock the room door.

I sat back down and took a deep breath.I wanted tell her the truth and I mean everything I really don't know why but I trust her.

''I had a panic attack because I saw my dad and some lady.I was scared I was going to get caught and he was going to hurt me.''

''What you still get beatings?Where you with a secret boyfriend or something.''She said laughing to herself.

''No!..Him and my mom broke up like two months ago and my mom wants a divorce because he was...''I took a deep breath.

''He use to rape me...Since I was 13....and it continued every so often and my mom didn't believe me when I told her when I told her and she used to beat me for lien but then she remember she had this camera installed when we first moved there and that's when I was young so she finally remembered it...Basically she watch the video and found out he was cheating ...So that's when she believed me.''I said in tears and she came over to hug me.