Meeting the parents (part2) So many questions ! •

Chapter-29

{Lisa P.o.v}

"Okay Lisa, I am going to be real honest with you, " Keith said taking a deep breath, "I have never heard of you until you started dating my son, " he said in a serious tone.

Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

Enrique shifted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Oh, Honey that's a good thing, but its odd thar my husband has never heard of you seeing as he works with your father, " Victoria said seeing the confused look on my face.

"Um, " I started tapping my feet nervously.

How do you answer that without telling them about the torture that man has put me through?

No clue.

"Don't worry we sort of know your situation with Leon so no need to be embarrassed, " Keith said nodding his head at me.

I turned red and my eyes widen.

How did they know?

Enrique rubbed my lower back and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and looked at him and he just smiled.

He must of told them, seeing as Kyle told him.

"Can you tell us the earliest memory you have with your "parents "," Victoria said.

How she said "Parents "was weird but I left alone.

"Ever since I was a baby I remember them, um when I was two my mother bought me a Malibu Barbie car for my dolls, " I said smiling at the memory.

"When did you start getting molested by Leon, " Keith said sounding disgusted at what Leon had done.

"When I was 13," I said trying to stop myself from crying, I didn't want to look week.

Why did I feel like they were trying to find answer to something I had know clue about.

Victoria got up and walked over to me and gave me a tight motherly loved filled Hug.

It felt so good I was never hugged like that before.

"No child ever should have to face that, " she whispered in my ear.

"Dead this subject, " Victoria instructed looking at Keith.

He nodded and looked at me, "You're a very strong and beautiful girl even doe you faced some mad shit I am Enrique found him someone good,"He said making me smile.

"Thank you."

"Well I made food a lot you want some? And I hope you have a big appetite, " Victoria said as she stood up.

"Love some, my mom is on bed rest and she can't cook and I didn't feel to, " I answered standing up as well.

"Your mother is with child? " She asked surprised.

"Yeah with Twins, " I said smiling.

"Tell her Congrats for me, and are you happy with the two edition joining the family? " She asked.

"Of course I am, I was tired of being the only one."

"Hey hey hey enough chit chat man is hungry, "Enrique joked as he got up and stretched.

"Go make your own plate child, I am no servant of yours and make a plate for Lisa, " His mother said making me laugh.

I swear his parents were cooler than mines by a long shot.

{A/N} I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED RIGHT ! :/ SHAME I WAS RUSHED SO THIS ALL I WROTE MY BROTHER IS A BASTARD LOL! SO YEAH COMMENT AND VOTE ! THANKS LOVE ! -KIMBERLY