9 Celebrate!Drinking Games? P2 9

Shizuo's Pov~
I dragged myself upstairs, under Izayas request, to change.
I really just wanted to have him to myself but... I was also the one who agreed.
Grabbing a copy of my normal bartender outfit and quickly putting it on.
unlike Izaya it didn't take me 10 minutes to get dressed. and he didn't even put on new clothes. He just threw a sweatshirt on.
After I was dressed I made my way back downstairs and see Shinra, Erika, and Izaya♡ all standing around the kitchen island. Shinra had gotten all kinds of alcohol. I saw some rum, whiskey, sake, beer, and vodka of different flavors. I came down to stand next to Izaya and wrapped an arm around his waist pulling him to me. He gave me a can-you-make-it-anymore-obvious kind of look. and I returned it with a they-already-know look. While our silent conversation was going on Shinra was assigning shot glasses to people.
His Shot glass said..

And then Erika's shot glass said

And Izaya's said....

and mine, which I'm quite content with said

Everyone was ok with there shot glasses and now we all have to drink

Everyone was ok with there shot glasses and now we all have to drink. Erika drank cherry flavored vodka, I had some plain whiskey and so did Izaya, and Shinra had some traditional Sake. Each of us started with a mixed drink, me and Izaya had a whiskey and coke with two shots in a tall glass, then Shinra had a handsized silinder cup with sale and orange juice, and Erika had cherry vodka mixed with cherry Fanta. As we sipped our drinks we all started talking about random shit.  Mostly about why they were there. especially Erika.
"well you see..."
She was messing with her shot glass while all of us listened to her.
"it's was a little bit ago when I stumbled apon you two kissing. I had taken a few pictures and put them in a secret safe so I had PROOF that my ship sailed. But then I thought that if I ever showed anyone then it could maybe force you too to break up so I kept them hidden but then I got curious as to how long ot would last so since then I've been constantly sneeking up on your balcony and taking pictures of you two in your adouble couple moments. I've been here since this morning and I LOVED the cute little shirtless Izaya with an apron and Shizuo coming to kiss him from behind. SO KAWAII!! but all my footage is on that camera that's why I wanted it back..."
Izaya and I were blushing and were quite untill Izaya snapped back and chuckled to himself then glared at Erika.
"then you are DEFIANTLY not getting it back. and I want the other pictures or else ill-"
"it fine"
I cut off Izaya and smiled at Erika. Izaya turned to glare at me.
"what if someone sees them? it would ruin-"
"if you really think a few pictures would ruin our relationship than your way too fragile"
"I'm not fragil I'm ju-"
"it really doesnt m-"
"STOP FUCKING INTERUPTING ME!!!"
I smiled at Izaya and his frustrated face. He looked so cute.
"well then you have my attention. But let me just say you look adorable when your pissed"
"I'm not adorable. and I don't really have anything to say but I just didnt want you to interrupt me anymore."
"fine. But.."
I leaned forward and kissed his nose. His face turned bright red and he grabbed the rest of his drink and chugged it as fast as he could. I finished mine off too and then turned back to Shinra and Erika who were both fan-girl/boy-ing over the argument me had. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bottle of whiskey. But before I could pour a shot Shinra sliped the bottle from my hands. I glare but he ignore me.
"na-ah! I have a game for us to play and I swear your Hanna want to be as sober as possible when starting it."
Izaya had come back from embarrassment town and have a confused look to Shinra
"like a drinking game? which one?"
Shinra was ecstatic to have someone ask him that question, which he gladly answered.
"Yes! its called Straigh Face. So to play we all have a shot ready. I have a hat here filled with sentences or frases that I had Celty write. We take turns pulling from the hat and reading aloud what our paper says. If you smile, laugh, or blush you have to take a shot. dose everyone get it?"
We all nodded and I sighed at what I had gotten myself into. but I don't react like that too easily so I'll probably be mostly sober by the end of this.
"So we dont have the hat, I think I forgot it so we'll just do it like truth or dare. If you ask a person and it didn't affect them instead of them taking the shot you have to. So Shizuo do you wanna go first"
Shinra's voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I looked at the table that was now clear. and the shot glass that was now full.
"uh..ya sure"
I looked around at everyone and thought a bit on who to tease. My eyes landed on Izaya first but I thought that would be too easy. Then I noticed Erika looking a little too triumphant.
"Hey Erika. When you saw Izaya naked did you like what you saw?"
Erika's eyes widened in suprise but she pulled herself together and frowned to hide her smile.
"that was an unfortunate turn of events but I must say I thought it was gonna be bigger"
I smiled and grabbed my shot taking it all at once then slightly chuckling.
"Your better than I thought."
"is that a compliment or a challenge?"
"both...well it's your turn Erika"
She looked around and looked at the shot glass in my hand then smiled as wide as she could as she connected eyes with Izaya.
"So Izaya. Is Shizuos shot glass talking about you or Shizuo?"
Izayas face turned bright red as he thought about what she was implying. He covered his face for a moment and grabs the shot glass and then lays his head back to take the whole thing but only manages to get half. He swallowed the first half and takes rhe other with a glare towards Erika and Me.
"wow Izaya I thought you would have a little more control than that. and you can't even drink a full shot"
Erika teased Izaya and I could almost see the knives shooting from his eyes.
"Oh I'm sorry I can't swallow so easily. I don't have a crazy otaku best friend to practice on."
Erikas faces lit up like a firework. She slightly smiled to herself and Shinra caught her before she could wipe it away.
"Hey! Erikas! you have to drink now."
"Dammit.."
She mumbled to herself as she swallowed her while shot in one gulp. No chaser either. Izaya just smiled, feeling accomplished by his ability to make her blush.
"and you just proved my point"
"shut it. or I'll publish those pictures"
"you wouldnt dare"
wanna bet"
They both stood with there hands om the table and I stood abruptly to put a hand on wav of there shoulders and shoved them back into there seats
"enough"
I said slightly annoyed.
This this is gonna be a long night.
But I'm kinda...looking forward to it.