Rowtag

As me and Ruik were running to were she was I felt happiness build up inside me. I almost didn't notice how sad Ruik look, as we reach our destination i could hear Ryuuketsu growling at us, I stop in my tracks why is she growling at me doesn't she remember me.
               *Flash back*

I was ten at the time my farther took me to the western lands for  business when we got there I look around we found her highness of the western lands my farther ask her if we could see her daughter. She look disgusted when he said that but covered it up fast and smile and said her best kind voice she called for her. When she walked in my heart stop she was absolutely beautiful her silver hair crystal blue eyes. I had no control of my body next thing i knew was i was hugging her real tight to the point she yelp in pain. "Rowtag clam down." My farther said in his sternest voice so I unwilling let her go. "Anyway like i was saying i think your daughter and my son should get married then we could spread our territories more." Dad said in his business voice. Her highness just look at him and said " when Ryuuketsu turns 18 she will marry your son but until then i get have my way with her." My farther shook his head in approval and looked at me and said "lets go son" he picked me up and walk out of the castle.

         *Flash back end*
How could she not remember me.....her soon to be husband. I just stood there and looked at her. She look injured then i felt tears go down my face. "Rowtag....are you ok" Riuk said in her soft carrying voice. "I will be after we get her out of hear" i said