Chapter 1: Trolls meet a huma

*your P.O.V.*
I walk in my apartment after a long bad day at work. I go into my room and lay on my bed about to go to sleep when all of a sudden i here a noise. I open my eyes and look around the room and see nothing. I shrugged it off and closed my eyes again. Then i hear it again so i start looking around the room. I open my bedroom closet and see 2 trolls a pink one and a blue one and ik they are trolls because ive had dreams about them my whole life. Everyone thought i was crazy but ever since i was little i was so fascinated by trolls.
Me: Hi little guys
I said as i sat down on the floor to get closer to them. They looked scared and started to back away
Me: im not gonna hurt you ive always been fascinated by trolls.
They come closer to me.
Pink troll: im Princess Poppy and this is Branch!
She said pointing to the blue one.
Me: Hi im y/n, where did you come from?
Poppy: One of our friends ran in here to get away from the Bergens and we are trying to find him.
Me: ill help look whats his name?
Branch: Guy Diamond.
Me: ok GUY DIAMOND!
I started looking in the kitchen only to find him in a cabinet. He looked scared as usual.
Me: Dont worry little guy i wont hurt you. Your friends are looking for you!
I picked him up and gave him to his friends.
Poppy: Thank you so much now we need to go get the others and find some place to hide from the Bergens.
Me: you guys can stay with me if you want, ill keep you safe. It gets real lonely living alone sometimes.
Poppy: yea sure thanks we will go get everyone.
They leave to get everyone ajd come back. I let them in and this is the start of our amazing journey!