Chapter 2: Bergen Returns

*Flashback*
   When Poppy and Branch showed me where all the trolls were everyone started screaming and running
Random Troll: BERGEN!!!!!
Me: no no no no im a human im not gonna hurt you i promise. I just wanna offer you guys to stay with me for a while away from the Bergens. Poppy and Branch told me everything!!
They came closer to me and all of a sudden looked behind me and started screaming and running again. I looked behind me and saw..... a bergen? Im guessing i dont really know what a bergen is but ok.
Me: Branch, Poppy lead everyone to my house ill hold her off!
They both nod at me and led everyone to the house. I turned back around to the Bergen and we both started fighting i tried to hold her off as much as i could until she pushed me into the water and she ran to the trolls and grabbed a couple anf ran off. I got out of the water and went up to Poppy and Branch.
Poppy: y/n she took Guy Diamond, Cooper, Biggie, Satin,  Chenelle, and Creek!
Me: ok lets go save them!
I let the rest of the trolls in my house and grabbed Branch, and Poppy and put them on my shoulders, locked my door and ran to save our friends.

*authors note*
Im gonna start writing more to these stories everyday im really excited for them!