Capítulo Uno

Kc.

I was falling... And probably not in the way you'd expect for me to be... I was falling in love. I knew that from the day that I'd met Milly my life would never be the same. I think that in my case, the saying " older men are better" is actually true...

I'd met him - Milly - through my older brother Rian...

Rian ( Ryan) Chambers

The first time I'd seen Milly, I was 16 years old. I was sheltered by my older brother cause I was small, skinny, and gay. Well not exactly gay...

But I liked niggas. That was gay enough for the people in our 'hood'.

I wasn't with all the gang banging like my brother and his 'crew'. I just wanted to get done highschool, find a bitch or a nigga to settle down with and leave the L.

anyways... back to how I met Milly or Milton. I remembered my mami had sent me to retrieve my brother for whatever he had done this time.

I remember specifically what she'd said.

*flashback to 2 years ago*

I'd walked down the steps after I was awoken from my fat nap by my mother screaming her big ass head off.

"Kian ir a los rincones y obtener su hermano culo de cabeza grande y decirle que traer su culo antes de que yo le golpeó el culo en frente de todos ellos!" (Kian go to them corners and get your big headed ass brother and tell him to bring his ass home before I beat his ass in front of all them niggas.)

on my way out of the door, I slipped on my Nike slides and started walking down the street. as I rounded the corner I saw my brother and his crew and groaned in annoyance. I looked down at my outfit. it consisted of an oversized purple sweatshirt and black sweatpant shorts.

 it consisted of an oversized purple sweatshirt and black sweatpant shorts

I put a little pep in my step and soon I'm in front of my brother. His eyes nearly bulge outta his head as he sees me on 'his streets'. "Nino, ¿qué estás haciendo en las calles?" ( Boy why you out here in these streets) i roll my eyes, this nigga dead-ass only speaking Spanish cause half these niggas barely know English, but I comply and respond. "Era mami"(its cause mom) He scrunches his face up, "Que paso nino? es mami bien?"( what happened? is mom good?) I nod my head and begin to speak English again. " she wants you home Bebo" He rolls his eyes but nods, He tells me to wait so we can walk back to our house. I see him and this darkskin nigga with some good ass hair. He nods and glances over at me as his curls bounce. 

biiiiiitttttchhhhhh

biiiiiitttttchhhhhh. I think I just creamed. he's fine asf 🙀😍.

He licked his lips and looked back at my brother after a few seconds of staring at me. My brother and sexy chocolate over there finish their conversation. My monkey ass brother slaps my back - a little hard might I add - and starts walking in front of me. TUH! he knows better, as soon as he gets in front of me I kick the back of his knee and he goes tumbling to the ground. I step over him and keep walking. I hear laughter and shrug my shoulders and continue walking, my brother and Coco follow me.

He shouldn't have tried me like that.

I round the corner that I came from and make my way to my house. I hear my brother and Mr. Coco talking behind me so when I open the door, I leave it open. I walk into the kitchen and sit at the island, my madre in there chefing it up and shit. I hear the door close and lay my head on my arms. My brother makes his way into the kitchen and sits next to me. coco stands near the entrance of the kitchen leaning against the wall. My mom turns the stove off and walks around the island to my brother with the wooden spoon still in her hand. she slaps my brother in the face with the spoon and starts screaming in Spanglish.

"¿Crees think you grown? Tener having sex y conseguir que lil girls, getting them pregnant?! Entonces tiene el coraje de tratar de hacer ABORT YOUR CHILD? Usted hacia fuera aquí fucking like you grown, you gone take care of them like you grown.

at this moment here in time... my jaw is on the floor... This nigga dumb I swear. he out here doing dumb shit like mami not gone find out.

Coco starts to speak "Rian ni siquiera seguro de que sus hijos mami" ( Rian's not even sure if they his kid's mom)

Hearing him speak Spanish had my panties soaked! It was like it swam off his tongue like Micheal Phelps.

My mom shakes her head and holds up her spoon, she starts talking. fast. I could barely understand her. " No me diga lo que no está seguro acerca de Milton." (Do not tell me what you're not sure about Milton.)

So that's his name... Milton.....

 ~ so I updated, it's a lil long, correct any errors, I will fix them ASAP! but anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this. Update coming soon!!!

- O.