Captiulo Siete

Milly
After acting like a baby, I finally left Kian's room to get that girl out of the house and to get my day started. I walked down the steps to see the girl laying all over Ri's lap, his hand resting on her butt. He was scrolling on his phone (probably looking for some new hoes). I rolled my eyes "Yo you gotta get her up outta her cuz."
The girl smacced her lips loud as shit.
"Uh uh who the fuck is this black ass nigga talking crazy"
I scrunched my face up at this bitch.
The hell? Who is this hoe.
"Uh uh nothing bitch yo gots to go, you ain't gotta go home but you gotta get the fuck up outta here B"
She rolled her eyes and flipped her long ass weave.
"Rayan baby, you gone let him speak to me like that?"

Rian looked at her and shrugged his shoulders.
"He's the boss man, what he says goes."

"You a weak pussy ass nigga" she huffs and goes to turn around- Ri pulls her by her hair and yanks her head back so she's looking at him in his eyes.

"Watch your fucking mouth with you speak on me bitch, acting like I won't kill your dumb ass."

He yanks her body towards him, her exposed back touches the cold metal of his heat.

She gasps and her eyes get big.

"Now say sorry to daddy."

She gulps and looks into his eyes

"Sorry daddy."

He leans his head down and kisses her roughly then pushed her away, slapping her butt.

"Aye imma call you in a minute Lil baby"

She ignores him and scurried out of the house.

I looked at him and shook my head. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, I rolled my eyes and went back up the stairs.

I walked to Kian's room, the door was shut. I walked into there and started coughing.

These niggas had it gassed out in there.

There was so much smoke.

"Co co c'mere." I shut the door and walked over to my lil baby. I sat on the edge of his bed and he rolled over to me.

"Cuddle me" he said poking out his bottom lip.

I cheesed hard as a bitch and kicked off my shoes. I got into the bed and he got on top of me. He straddled me and rested his head in my neck.

His hand was playing with the curls near the nape o my neck. I put my hand his his lower back rubbing there and his booty 😏.

Imma make his shit fat one day 😉.