CHAPTER 7:

*Kayla POV*

  I shot at the first thing I saw. Which happened to be a red man, but the shooting distracted me from the red glow behind the door. The second time I fired a bullet, I was back at a HYDRA base. I was strapped back to the metal table in the room that I had lived in for a year and a half. The door opened to reveal the silhouette of a man. He walked closer to me, hands behind his back. When he reached my side, he pulled out a gun. When I looked up I saw my brother. With the memory washing all I could remember was a face. Never a name. Only a face. He pushed the barrel to my forehead. I whimpered at the contact of the cold metal. He cocked the gun. Now I was crying, not able to form words to plead for my life. He pulled the trigger.

  I woke up screaming in a room, strapped to a board, cameras watching my every move.

*no ones POV*

  "Well she's HYDRA, but so young," Steve said standing in front of the screen that held the footage from Kayla's cell. "On her left arm is their brand. Have we seen her before? She looks familiar," he said still starring at the screen. Clint looked up from his coffee to glance at the screen," I haven't seen her." Everyone sits in an awkward silence until a scream fills the hallways. Natasha and Bucky jumped up first. "Who's interrogating?" they asked the same time. Steve looked at his best friend," Since she is HYDRA, she won't talk to us. And since you used to be... you know. So she might recognize you. Buck go talk to our visitor." Bucky nodded and left the room while Tony pulled the audio up from their visitors cell.

*Bucky POV*

  I took a deep breath before opening the door. Inside was a girl strapped to a table, covered in sweat and shaking. She couldn't be much older than 15. I sat down on a chair before speaking. "So HYDRA?" I asked. She turned her head to face me before her eyes widened. "Well what's your name kid?" She opened her mouth to speak. "Why should I tell you," she spat in Russian. Ok... I know Russian from my time serving. "Because I can help you," I responded my Russian a little rusty. She closed her eyes tightly before speaking," Barnes. Kayla Barnes."

(A/N: Dun Dun Dun... they know who she is. I have some pre written chapters that I am going to upload soon. I have 7 to get up before its your turn to help. After chapter 14 the rest are going to be scenarios. so comment what you want to happen. So plz plz plz  comment some ideas. thanks for your support and remember to vote, comment, or follow

-Assassin