CHAPTER 15:

Panting, thuds, and a few cheers echoed through the workout room as both Buchanan's decided to spar with the rest of the Avengers, well that's how it started. Now everyone stood outside the ring watching the siblings have at it, knowing neither would hurt each other too bad, and were cheering them on, well mostly Clint and Tony as they had placed bets on who would tap out first. This continued for over a half hour when Kayla finally managed to sweep her brother off of his feet and pin him to the ground in a headlock, causing him to tap out. Smiling, the teen released Bucky while giving out a woop of victory. "Victory is mine, my tree of a brother," she exclaimed as she helped him off of the floor, only to have him push her down playfully. From the floor, she gave him a sharp glare before standing up on her own to get her water bottle, chugging at least half of it. Meanwhile, Clint was pouting as he paid Tony fifty dollars, though I don't know what a billionaire needs fifty bucks for. Over time, she had gotten closer to each of the members and regained some memory, but not anywhere close to all of them, instead making new ones.
She had met new people, new enemies, and new culture.

((A/N: I'm back losers. I intend to keep on with this book, now that I'm back online and have better writing skills. But I want feedback from you guys. What do you want to see happen? Feel free to give suggestions in the comments. Like always, Spread love like butter.

                                            -Your local gay