B O O K O N E

When I swung my head back to look up, I saw the sky was painted a deep dark purple; there were no stars in sight, whatsoever. I wanted the stars to greet me with their sparkling beauty, but I had no luck tonight. It seemed as if it would be pouring the entire night.
And personally, I feel the night is a precious tempting gift we take for granted a little too often. "Tis the time to be alive", is what I usually tell myself. And it's true; night is where all the fun and temptations lie. A person is more likely to let go, vulgarly, during the night. Because at night it is too dark around for everyone to want notice all the bad deeds of others.

T H E F I R S T T I M E

Pleasing him

"What mischief could he possibly be capable of"? I used to think. How typical of me to see the good in people. It is a bad habit of mine, I thought, would not ever die. At the time, seeing the good in everybody including myself made looking at life a little less painful and a little more bearable in my opinion.
I came freshly out of the shower after having shaved and showered. My hair, however, wasn't combed, but that didn't matter. I wrapped the towel around my torso and walked towards the backdoor to poke my head in between the door and the door frame to see if he had already arrived. And there he stood with his head bent down looking onto the brightly lit screen of his phone. "Psst over here". His head shot up in my direction and he greeted me with a faint smile. He swiftly jumped over the fence and made his way into the house. His glossy eyes scanned the place in about 5 seconds, "That's your room"? He questioned slightly above a whisper. "That's mine". I nodded before I gestured for him to go. "I'll be there in a second". I whispered to him. His tall pale figure moved swiftly and silently passed by me and into my room. I hoped to God he wouldn't let anything fall, for it could wake my parents or my brother. And once they're awake they usually don't stay in their room -and knowing I had yet to lock the door- it would be a problem. But he remained silent. I turned my attention back to the door that I had yet to lock. I remember I held the key so tight to avoid making the lock click loudly when I nervously turned the key in the keyhole to the right. After having locked the door, successfully, I tip toed my way into my room. There, I had no clue of his presence before it dawned on me that he could be standing behind the door. "What the hell"? I questioned. "What are you..."? "It's better and easier to hide behind the door." He cut me off as I pulled the door from out his grip and shut it quietly behind me.
I had no clue whatsoever to tell him. We had planned for him to sneak in, but I had not any idea of what to say to him. It was my first time seeing him in the flesh. What had I to say? A stranger, who I was about to make love to, in my bedroom, in the middle of the night with both my parents and my brother behind both walls of my room. Indeed. What had I to say? To my very surprise I felt not uncomfortable. I felt at ease and safe in his presence. He looked at me, briefly yet triumphantly, before walking to my desk to place his belongings. He didn't have much on him, just a few condoms, his money, a pair of earpieces and his phone. When he laid them down he turned to me to ask if I could turn off my light and not just turn on my desk lamp instead. But the cord of my desk lamp was too short so I went and took my father's extension cord from the study. I left my room with the rush of excitement bolts stinging my muscles. I was insane for doing this, I thought. I rumbled through my father his cables and his tools before I found what I needed. But when I turned the desk lamp on the room was still too brightly lit. He went on and threw a towel over it then he tied the ends with a perm rod, since I couldn't find my hair elastics. And with that we had a perfectly dimly lit room.

Finally, he sat down on my bed and I let my towel slip from off my freshly washed body to reveal to him, my bare skin. "Whoa". He mouthed and I had no clue what to say or what else to do so I kept my mouth shut and sat beside him on the bed. I looked at him, "I don't know how to begin, because this is obviously my first time". I managed to let out.
"Usually you start kissing and then you get to the sex." He spoke, letting me feel a little dumb for making my remark. His right hand reached out and rested lightly on my left cheek, pulling me close to his face as we slowly horizontalized our bodies on the bed. The breath that left his open mouth, wafted into my nostrils before our lips touched. His lips slid gently and lusciously over mine for a while. Our saliva conjoined and wetted our mouths as we went on. Rushes of excitement and fear shot through my spine. What were we doing?
I stuck my tongue out slightly and he began to suck on it. I never had that happen to me before, but I liked the way it felt. My heart was beating faster and my body was heating up. His hands trailed down to my shoulders, down my back and back up to my shoulders. A soothing effect it had on me. I liked this, the moment, the mood, the person underneath me. I liked it enough to break off the kiss so I could place more kisses on his neck. "Don't suck too much on my neck, it could leave marks. Further down is no problem though." He spoke and I obeyed. I wasn't planning on giving him hickeys anyway. So I continued to place open mouthed kisses on his chest and his stomach. He didn't seem the most fit, but it didn't bother me one bit. I remember he made a remark about it when he took off his shirt during the second round. "I don't know what is up with my body, sometimes I'm fat and sometimes I'm skinny". He spoke as he smacked against his belly. It gave me the chuckles.
"Oh yes". He softly moaned as I left a wet kiss on his shaft. I opened my mouth wide enough to cover it entirely and I sucked at the length I could manage to fit in my mouth. His moans and facial expressions turned me on and urged me to keep pleasing him. After a while I twisted right, left, up and down his penis with my right hand as I sucked on his acorn. His eyes rolled in their sockets from enjoyment before I tried to force his penis down my throat. He placed his hands down on my head to stimulate the movement of my head moving downward. I was surprised at the fact that he loved it so much, for I had not much practice. When I stopped for a second to catch my breath, we made brief eye contact and I saw a glint in his eyes. It was almost as if he was high on lust. He didn't let me continue, instead he cupped my face with both his hands and pulled me in for a kiss, which showed he was thankful. My mouth was still covered in saliva, but he didn't care, he kissed me, gratefully before I finally resumed my actions. It didn't take very long before he was close to reaching his climax. I twisted faster, but I had no luck in letting him cum for me, so he took over the task of twisting and jacking himself off and shortly after, I was spoiled with his moans followed by the deliciously sweet tasting fluid that shot from his length into my mouth and onto my tongue.

Pleasing me

I lay down next to him as he held his head, still in awe of the pleasure I made him feel. "I'm thirsty, do you have anything to drink?" He questioned. "Do you want water or coke"?
"What"? He questioned. "Do you want water or coke"? I repeated a little louder with clearer movement of the mouth. "Water... No, coke is better". With that I wrapped my towel around my torso again to retrieve the bottle of coke and a glass of water for myself. He helped himself as did I. After two full glasses of coke his dick was erect again....