Chapter 7.2✔️

Chapter 7 Part 2: "How Can I Forget?"

Natsu's

I stood in the front door of Lucy's house and knocked.

"Lucy! I know you're in there!" I yelled and didn't even care about the neighbors being bothered.

No one answered and I groaned. Did I hurt her or something? I looked at her window and noticed that it is open.

I jumped with force and got inside her room. The lights are open and there was no one inside.

I heard the shower running so I suspected that Lucy is inside. I sat on her bed and bounced a bit. "Comfy,"I murmured under my breath.

I heard the shower was off so I hid under her comforter.

"Who's there?"I heard her voice trembling.

I sighed in defeat and removed the comforter off my body,"Hey Luc---"

My eyes widened as I gaze at her body. Darn it I have to control myself.

I swallowed hard and saw her tightening her grip on her towel.

"W-Why are you here? I thought you're on your vacation,"

She averted her gaze from mine,"You need to leave,"

"Are you avoiding me?"I stood up and stride towards her. She raised her hand which made me stop. I was towering her with my tall figure.

"It's not your business. You need to get out,"She pushed my chest.

"How the hell can we fix this problem if you're pushing me away? Do we even have a problem?"

"You should've told me the truth you know? Before I have fallen for you,"She murmured.

I held her hand and hugged her. "I'm not hiding anything from you. Please tell me what's wrong?"

She hugged me back and sobbed in my chest,"Y-You already have a family. How can you love me?"

Did she--Did she mean Luna and First Master?

I pulled away and scratched the back of my neck,"You're not supposed to see them.."

Her eyes were burning mine as she slapped me. "Liar! Cheater! Get out of here!"She exclaimed as she kept pounding on my chest.

"Lucy stop! You can't know anything. Not yet! Please trust me,"

"What the hell?! Trust you?! Tell me everything you're hiding or I'll forget you. Maybe you don't even care.."Tears brimmed in her eyes as she glared at me.

"You won't believe me if I tell you,"

"I will! Just--clear everything to me,"She whispered,"I'll understand,"

I kissed her with passion and pulled away,chuckling,"Don't faint on me okay?"

Her brows furrowed and then nodded.

"The girl you saw back there is Mavis the white haired girl. She's just my friend. And the little girl you saw back there.."

I saw her body tense a little.

"She's Luna. She's..your daughter. Our daughter,"

Her eyes widened as she gaped at me,"What are you talking about?! She?! How can she be my daughter I don't even remember giving birth to her!"

"Trust me. Please. It's hard to explain everything but please that all I can explain to you. For now,"

She stared at me and then her gaze softened."Take me to her,"

I smiled,"She knows you. Everything about you. And she really wants to be with you,"

"Take me to her. Please,"

I nodded,"Pack up. She won't let you leave. Stay the night with us,"

~~~

I opened the door and let Lucy in.

"Daddy?" I heard someone yell.

I held Lucy's hand and we went upstairs.

"Natsu..."Lucy whispered.

I opened the door of Luna's room.

Her bright smiled lightened the room and her gaze went to Lucy..

"M-Mama---Mama!!"She cried as she jumped in Lucy's arm.

Lucy embraced Luna as she cried with her.

"How can I forget my baby? I'm sorry,"Lucy whispered as she kissed Luna's forehead.

I pulled them both in my arms as I sighed,contented with this feeling.

•___________•____________•

Yey~~~ They're togetherrrrr. Together everything's better when we do it togetherrrr~ I'm craving for Mcdonalds.

I'm so sorry that it took me forever to edit this story! And for splitting the chapter into two parts. Thanks everyone! Oh by the way it's short soo I'm sorry again! 😭