Chapter 8✔️

Chapter 8 : Luna's boyfriend

Lucy's P.O.V

Everything was slowly sinking in me. But still confused and saddened to the thought that I forgot about my daughter.

I felt arms wrapped around me that pulled me back to reality.

"You're in deep thoughts,"He whispered in my ear that made me shiver inside.

I blushed and bit my lip. I faced him and pulled away,"We're in school. PDA!"

Natsu pouted and was about to speak when the guys came in.

"Save that for later please!"Gray muttered under his breath.

"Why? Is Gray-sama jealous?"Juvia was giving deadly glares at Gray who doesn't seem to care.

I noticed the one beside Mira-san. I wiggled my eyebrows at her,"Uhm. Laxus sensei don't you have a class to teach?"

Mira-san and Laxus sensei slightly jumped from where they were and looked at me.

"Yeah Laxus! You're hanging out with us more often,"Natsu added.

Levy giggled,"Is there a reason why you're here?"

Laxus and Mira-san blushed. Mira shaked her hands with her head,"Uhm it's not what you think!"

I innocently look at everyone,"Hm? We just think that Laxus sensei is here more often,"

Mira lowered her head as Laxus chuckled at her,"Fine. I'm courting her,"

Levy and I squealed quietly. Ezra just gave them a thumbs-up while Natsu and Gray was giggling like a girl and Juvia still drooling over Gray not caring about the world around her,

"So what's the news between you and Natsu?"Levy asked out of nowhere.

I smiled,"Everything's great!"

Yeah. I just found out I have a daughter with him.

"That's good.. Hey Lu-chan.. I've been wondering.."Levy started while fidgeting her fingers.

I cocked my head to the side and narrowed my eyes,"Is everything okay?"

"Is it weird to have..To have feelings for weird person?"She blurted out.

Is it Gajeel? Oh my >~~~<

"No not really! Maybe you should tell Gajeel about that,"I whispered so that Gajeel, who is beside Levy, couldn't hear.

She moved back a little as she panicked,"W-w-w-whaaatt-! H-How do you know it was him?---"She covered her mouth as she finished her line.

"Who are you two talking about?"Gajeel's voice boomed in our ears which made us jumped away from him.

"N-Nothing!"Levy shake her hands.

I nodded agreeing to her. I sighed in happiness. Levy-chan is in love. I just wish I can tell her..

|||||

"Mama! I'm so happy you're here again!" Luna exclaimed and jumped to hug me.

"Uff--- Mama can't breath!"

She removed her arms around me and looked down at her little feet,"S-Sorry Mama,"

Natsu appeared on my side and kneeled to face Luce. "It's okay. Do you want to get out and eat?"

Luna looked up at Natsu as her face brightened with a wide smile,"Really?! I want to go to Mcdonalds!"

Natsu ruffled her hair as he stood up and wrapped his hand around my waist.