Chapter 3

Kayla POV

When I get home I eat some lunch. When I'm finished eating I take daisy for a walk. As I'm walking I stop to get ice cream. 

"What would you like" asks the lady

"Cookie dough ice cream in a cone please" I ask 

"Here you go" 

"Thanks"

As I'm walking with daisy she decides to speed up and then jumps up and takes my ice cream. "Just my fucking luck" I think to myself. As I'm walking I run into someone. 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry"I say

Then I look up and see those same beautiful blue eyes and beautiful dark brown hair.

"It's okay" Colby says " your dog is adorable"

"Thanks"I blush 

"Oh and Kayla, instead of dressing nice wear something casual"

"Okay" I say and walk back home

_____________

When I get home it's 6:30 and I decide to get ready. I jump in the shower and put on "boys" by Charlie XCX. I wash my hair and body and then get out. I wrap a towel around me and pick out my oufit ( the one ☝🏽) I set my oufit on the counter and do my make up I do decide to do simple makeup today. Just some foundation, eyebrows (obvi), eyelashes, highlight, and lips. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. When I look at the time it's 7:50 so I run and put on my oufit and wait for Colby to text.

_______________

Colby POV 

I decide to just wear my black jeans with my pink sweater with holes in it. I grab my phone and go to kaylas house. Instead of calling or texting I go to her door and knock. I grab the flowers I got for her (i know cliche but whatever). I knock on her door and I hear walking. She opens the door.

"Hey Colby" she says with a cheeky smile 

"You ready" I ask

She nods her head. Man does she look beautiful though the way she walks and the way she smiles. And those eyes how they are so bright and stunning.

"You look beautiful" I tell her

"Thank you"and she blushes

We get in my car and head for our first date.

________

A/N: I have writers block so this chapter is probably shitty. I have no clue where they should go on a date so comment down below proabably going to update again today 😂

💋