Get to know me

So I realized I never really introduce myself to you guys. I'm 15 and my name is Makayla but growing up everyone called me Kayla so that's basically what I go as now. I did name the main character after me, because I wanted to honestly and Colby is a dad.

I've been writing books since I was 10 but I never had the courage to openly publish one of my books, not even in school competitions. My teachers would tell me my writing is awesome but I wouldn't believe it. And then after 3 years of being on wattpad I finally had the courage to publish this book.

And with your guys courage and my amazing readers we have finally gotten my book to 14k reads! If it weren't for you guys I would have never done this. I really do love each and everyone of you so much. You all have a special place in my heart.

Oh and I'm a Dolans Twins/ Sam and Colby Stan (in the fandom).  You guys should follow my social media's to get to know my personal life a bit more! (I'm pretty funny if I do say so myself).

Xoxo
Gossip Girl (kayla💕)
  (so now I'm going to spam you with some pics of me)

Twitter: @SmillyDolans
Instagram: @SmillyDolans

Twitter: @SmillyDolansInstagram: @SmillyDolans

Das all I truly do love you guys❤️