Chapeter 21 Another Escape Real Chapter

{\__/}
( • - •) Bunny: Okay Before this
/ > > \ Starts this is the real chapter
Also do not copy or reload this chapter. Also plz read my other books. *dat boi music comes on* oh no he's coming. I GOTTA GO BOI.

"STAY BACK." I yelled. Then it turned dark, chara was gone the houses were gone the roads are gone its just Dark.
I walk seeing if I can find anything. Then I took a step then cracks were heard and I looked down the ground breaking, then the whole ground shattered. I was falling there was still darkness, then I landed on something and I get up. I saw a big screen. I saw Frisk and Sans in the screen. It looked like they were looking at me, sans was shooting gaster blasters at it, then the screen started to move dodging the gaster blasters. Then I started to watch sans and frisk battling. "Y/n please stop." I heard Frisk said. I was confused. Then I heard laughing behind me. I turned around and saw chara behind me laughing. I looked at her with a confused look. "You don't know what's going on?" She said. I shook my head. "I took over your body and killed the ones you care for. Ill kill everyone so one day ill be the only person you'll care about. I looked back in the screen and saw that she killed sans and frisk. My eyes widen as I saw sans turned to dust and frisk slowely falls down and dies.

"*giggles* Y/N if you don't come back to me then ill take over your body and kill everyone and there will only be you and me in the world."

(End of Dream)