Ä Ň Š W Ë Ř Š

Sinelle's POV

I look between the boys confused expressions and smile, walking over to a chair and siting down. "Um, do we know you?" Sam asks as he sits up, adjusting himself in his jeans. I could practically smell his need from my chair.

"Yeah and how come you can all of a sudden speak frigging english?" Dean asks, inching towards his gun. I cross my legs and clothes my eyes, listening to the thoughts in the room, go wild.

Dead puppies, old nuns, god don't look at her tits. What is she? What came over me.

" Aww Sam always the classy one. To answer your question, temptation came over you." I say and Sam's eyes widen.

"Wait how did you-" His sentence fades as he looks at his brother and Dean furrows his eyes.

"I do apologize for getting carried away Sam, I just had to make sure I absorbed as much as possible." I say running a hand over my chest and watching Sam stand up.

"Absorbed what? What did you do to him?" Dean asks, lifting his gun at me and I don't even flinch. "Dean darling, relax. Your language is all on your tongues boys. I just copied your homework. No harm done." I say, standing up and walking to the mini fridge in the corner. I bend down at dig through the small fridge and groan at the lack of food.

"Wait you mean you learned a whole frigging language by playing the tongue tango with Sammy?" Dean asks and I turn back to Sam and Dean with a pout.

"Aww, don't be like that. There is plenty for you too Dean." I say and grab three beers from the fridge. I hand one to each of them and I chuckle at there dirty thoughts about my body.

"If me being in my natural form is making you uncomfortable I can go find some clothes." I say, leaning against a dresser and they both cough awkwardly. I nod and walk towards the door.

"Wait where are you going, you're naked." Sam says and I step out into the cool air and walk down the concrete. I stop in front of a door and knock on door as I feel the presence of another woman who is of my size. I glance back and see Sam and Dean looking worried as they look around for any other people.

A woman opens the door and her eyes widen at my naked state. "What the hell?" She asks and I step forward and place a hand to her cheek, making her eyes fall into my own. A smile spreads across her face as she feels a sense of euphoria and I lean in and kiss her.

"Can I have your suitcase?" I ask as I pull away and she nods in content and let's me in her room. She closes the door behind her and I grab her suitcase, getting dressed. She had descent taste in clothes and she starts packing the rest of her things into the suitcase. "That's everything." She says with a dazed look and I nod giving her another kiss, helping her feel absolute bliss.

"Thank you." I say and she simply nods, laying back on her bed and falling asleep as I walk out her door. I'll admit, using my power like that is exhilarating, a total rush of pleasure on my end. Dean and Sam's eyes widen as I walk back, rolling the suitcase behind me and Dean puts a gun up to my head.

"What the hell are you?" Dean asks and Sam holds his guns too, seeming to not trust me.

"I'm the Queen of Hell." I say, spreading my body back on one of the bed and Sam chuckles. "What, you're Crowley's wife?" He asks and I cross my legs , leaning aginst the head board. I take of the coat I had literally just put on, already feeling uncomfortable in clothes.

"That miserable speck wishes he was in the same league of power as me." I say running a hand through my hair. Dean and Sam sit on the other bed, guns pointed as they watch ever movement.