V Ï Ø Ł Ä Ť Ë Đ

Dean's POV

I groan as I roll over in bed and suddenly so many memories flood my mind and I jolt up in bed. Sinelle and I... did we? No it had to have been a dream.

I look down at the couch she fell asleep on and groan seeing that's she's not there. "Damn it!"  I groan and look around, finding nobody in sight.

I stand up walking to the bathroom and start doing my buisness, groaning at my backs soarness.  I hear a groan from beside me as I zip back up and jump at Sam's large naked figure laying in the small tub. "Dude, seriously?" I yell and throw a towel at him. His eyes widen as he looks down, covering himself.

"I must of fell asleep." He says, grabbing his head and trying to stand up. "Must of been some hell of sleep." I say and he chuckles, walking out the bathroom to his bag. He quickly slips on boxers and a pair of pants so I can walk back in the room and he sits on the bed.

"I actually had this crazy vivid dream. Me and... where is Sinelle?" He asks looking at the couch and I furrow my eyes.

"Wait, did you have a dream that you and Sinelle did the dirty?" I ask and he nods shifting on the bed, an uncomfortable look on his face. " What's wrong man?" Sam asks and I shrug looking at the spot I left her at last night. "Wait, Castiel doesn't sleep right?" I ask and Sam nods.

"That sneaky bitch!" I yell and the motel door closes. "Dean, I do hope you aren't talking about me." Sinelle says and my blood boils at the sight of her. But also, the memories flood my mind.

"Yes I'm talking about you. You dream raped us." I say and she raises her brows at me. She places her bags on the table and cocks a hip out. Sam stands up, finally putting two and two together and his eyes widen. "Wait are you telling me that last night wasn't a dream?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Yes Sam. This bitch slept with both of us last night. " I point at her accusingly she pouts a bit. "I bought you guys breakfast. I'm a heavy eater myself so I bought a lot." She says and I roll my eyes at her sorry attempt to change the subject.

"Sinelle. I'll be honest. I'm feeling a little violated right now." I say, gesturing towards my chest and she walks over running a finger down my arm. "But boys, we had so much fun." She purrs out and circles me like a predator,  then doing the same to Sam. She lingers at Sam and runs a finger down his chest making his muscles flex.

"You look simply scrumptious." She says and Sam falters a bit at her flirting. She walks back over to the bag and rubs her hands together and snapping her fingers. In the blink of an eye the table is layed out with plates of food and beers on the side. She sits down and shrugs her coat off exposing her black tank top that leaves little to the imagination.

"Boys, don't just stand there. Please, come sit. I'll answer any questions you want." She says gesturing to the seat and she picks up a piece of bacon from her plate. Sam hesitantly walks over and sits down, looking at his plate of fruit and healthy breakfast food. He gives me a look to come sit and I groan, reaching for my gun and placing it on the table as I sit.

"So, I've got a couple questions." I start and she pouts as she pops a cherry between her teeth. "Dean, could you atleast take a bite of your pie. I traveled all the way to Colorado for it." She says and I look down at my plate finding a pie pan that invades my nostrils with the sweet smell.

"Why did you travel to Denver for pie?" I ask her as I grab a fork and she smiles, placing a hand on top of mine. "It was my gift to you. I heard you enjoyed pie and after last night I felt each of you deserved the best breakfast a gal can give."

"How did you know I like pie?"I ask and she simply smile and quirks a brow.

"Yeah, and how did you know I like my watermelon with salt on it?" Sam chips in.