Can hatred change into love?

By the end of the competiton,

MC:Now,the winner is Exo.

Then MNJS,walks to exo to congratulates and flirts with them.

On the other side,

Tae:Pfft...They just sing one song,and they just win??

Yoona:They always won before.So people don't even care about it.

And Sica just make an "o" shape with her mouth.

Then,Exo bumps into SNSD.

Baek:Taeyeon-noona,You're the best!!

Tae:Oh really??..

Baek:Yes..Who do you sing it to?

Tae:Just an old crush of mine..But he likes someone else.

Baek:That guy must regret that he likes someone else,while you like him.

Tae:Yes..I think.. 'Yeah you will regret it'<- she thought to herself.

Kris:By they way,you're the best sica-ah..

Sica:Really?

Then,Taecyeon jumps in to the conversation.

Taec:Sica,Can I talk to you for a while?

Sica:Yes,Why?

Taec:Will you be my girlfriend?

Sica:Uhm..(she look at Taeyeon,and taeyeon just give a nod) Yes! (She practically scream)

Taec:Yes!!Now lets go to our first date.

Sica:Ok..Bye,hyo,tae,seo,can you tell mom?ok?

And they just give an 'ok' sign.

Hyo:Kyah!!Sica is having a boyfriend already...I'm so jealous..Hahah

Seo:I know,unnie...

Tae:Yah!!What are you talking about?

Hyo:Owh...nothing...

Exo heard them.

Then,Yonghwa step in.

Yong:Seo...If you're jealous,then lets go to the shopping complex and buy a lot of dress..

Seo:Ok..Oppa..Bye unnie..

Hyo:Tae-unnie,I think I want to meet Junho...

Tae:Huh?What??Then I will be alone then,since Tiffany is on a date with Nichkhun.And the others went shopping..I should have followed them earlier..

Baek:Noona,If you're alone,come join us..

Tae:Huh??Wait I just remember something..I haven't meet V yet..

Baek:Noona,Stop ignoring us..We know that we always bully your sister before..

Tae:Huh????Did I??I am not ignoring...I just have something to do.

Baek:Noona...Do you want to go to the playground,with me..please... *pout*

Tae:Ok...Hmph..

At the playground

Baek:Noona,do you remember the first we met,is at the playground?I was crying back then,And you comforted me..

Tae:Of course I remember.

Baek:But noona,I just realise that you are getting older now.Since I think that the song you sang earlier is for a guy ,right?

Tae:Yes..It is for a guy..I like him even before I move to california.But when I know he likes someone,I really really want to get rid of him..

Baek:Really??Who's the lucky guy??

Tae:It's too personal.

Baek:Just tell me..I won't tell anyone...Maybe I can make him like you.

Tae:Yah!!!!!!!That guy is you..Idiot...You say you can make him love me..When you know that the person is you,you can't make you to like me..I know that you like Minah..So just rid of me!!So I won't like you anymore...Understand???(In an amgry tone and she walk away)

Baekhyun was standing there hopeless....He doesn't notice it before...

Then someone called Taeyeon..

'Taehyung V ;)'

And Taeyeon just smile hopelessly..

Maybe she fall in love with him...

V:Noona,where are you?

Tae:Near the XXX playground..

V:Really??I am near to that playground..Can you meet me there?

Tae:Ok..Then I'll be waiting...

And she ended the call.

After a few minutes.

V:Noona!!

Tae:V-ah..I'm hungry..I want to eat Ice Cream.

V:Then lets go buy some then.

Tae:ok.

Baekhyun saw that they were happily buying the ice cream.And walk away.

Tae:Why don't we go to the arcade and play games there.

V:Well,that's not bad..Let's go,noona.

Tae:Okie..

At the arcade,

Tae:V,come on..lets go to the karoake box.

V:Okay..

On the way to the karaoke box,

Tae:Yah,Sica,what are you doing here?

Sica:Huh??Unnie??What are you doing here?

Tae:And I am the first one to ask you.

Sica:Oh~I am here with Taecyeon...Inside the karaoke box #2 is Seohyun and Yonghwa.While at #3 is Hyoyeon and Junho.I am in the karaoke box #1.What no. are you,unnie?

Tae:#4.

Sica:Really???

Tae:Yes...Then lets go back home at 6 pm..ok...Tell the others about it.Or omma will scold us.

Sica:Ok.

At Exo's dorm,

Chanyeol:Yah,hyung.Why are you so absent-minded today?You are usually so active.

Baekhyun:What if you feel jealous towards a girl that hangs out with another boy?

Chanyeol:Maybe it's called love,hyung.Why?

Baekhyun:Nothing.

Chanyeol:Why do you want to ask Minah out?

Baekhyun:What??

Chanyeol:Yea..I saw her with another guy earlier.

Baekhyun:Owh..... :(

'Does jealousy means love?or does it means something else?Argh...I don't want to think about it again..'Baekhyun said to himself.

Kai:Hyung,I heard that you felt depressed from Chanyeol hyung...Is it true??

Baek:Just shut up..

Kai:Wae?

Baek:Nothing..

Kai:Just tell me...

Baek:Okay..Taeyeon just confessed that one year ago she like me...And I was so dumbfounded...She told to me that she don't want to meet me anymore...

Kai:Really?Hahahaha...This is so fun!!I can tell everyone about this...By the way,who does her other sisters like?

Baek:Don't tell anyone about this..Or you will die...I don't know who her sisters like..Argh..I just want to go to sleep..

'There must be something else..' Kai thought to himself.

--------------------------------------------------

I could not think of anything else...So sorry if the plot of the story are known..