Memories apart..Part 2

At the Kim's house,9 pm.

Ms.Kim:Seohyun,What are you doing here?Where's Luhan?And why do you bring a luggage with you?

Seo:Lets meet appa first.

Ms.Kim:Ok...

At the living room,

Taeyeon and hyoyeon were also in the living room.But Jessica can't come,because it is already late.

Mr.Kim:What do you want to talk about,seohyunnie?

Seo:Appa,I am getting a divorce..

Mr.Kim:What??Where is he?

Seo:Appa,I am the one who want to get a divorce...After this,I want to marry Yonghwa..

Mr.Kim:*Shout* Yah!!!What's wrong with all of my daughters?All of you were once blinded by love...Don't you think your older sister's problem is enough for me?You are my only hope..Why do you want to get a divorce?uh?Do you think Yonghwa will stay with you like Luhan?Both of you are married for a year now,but I still don't have a grandchild from you..Instead,I will have a grandchild from my second daughter which marries after you...

Seo:Appa!!

Mr.Kim:Yah!!Don't you dare to talk to me like that..You havent know the real Yonghwa..The guy you met and the guy I met a few hours ago..He only want your money.

Seo:What do you mean appa?

Mr.Kim:Get out!!I don't want to see you anymore..

Seo:Appa!!*cries*

Mr.Kim:Crying won't make me forgiving you..

Ms.Kim:Yeobo,It's enough...

Mr.Kim:Don't you know what this kid has done?

Ms.Kim:Yeobo,that time when it is Hyoyeon's,you didn't get mad like this...

Mr.Kim:How can I not get mad?Ms.Xi told me that Luhan's gone..You think your daughter is more precious than him?He's gone,and his mother don't know anything..

Hyo:Appa,Is my brother-in-law gone?I just met him 4 hours ago...

Mr.Kim:Where do you meet him?

Hyo:At Ms.Xi's house..He seemed really tired and he was getting a ticket from Kai-sshi..

Mr.Kim:What flight is it?

Hyo:Uummm..I think it is a hour before and it is to China..

Mr.Kim:Then,Seohyun,go to China..

Seo:No,I won't!!

Mr.Kim:This girl!!  *He nearly slaps seo*

Ms.Kim:Yeobo!!Stop!!!

Mr.Kim:Arraseo...Get out from this room and go to your own room..

At the girls bedroom,

Tae:Hyunnie,Why did you want a divorce from Luhan?

Seo:I don't like him...

Tae:Really?

Hyo:By the way,What did omma and appa said about my problem before?

Tae:You were once married but got a divorce,so appa send you to America..

Hyo:Why?

Tae:To clear you mind there..

Hyo:But why Seo is treated in an another way..

Tae:Because appa saw *whisper whisper*

Seo:What are you talking about unnie?

Hyo:I think it is your fault,seohyun.

Seo:Why?

Tae:Nothing...Now lets go to sleep..

In the morning,

Mr.Kim:Seohyun!!Wake up..and work for $150000000 and if you can't get it,until then you can't get a divorce!!

Seo:Appa!!

Mr.Kim:Just follow my instruction..

Seo:But what will I do?

Mr.Kim:You can own a food stall or whatsoever,atleast the money will be acquired...Understand???

Seo:Arraseo,appa..

While in China,

Luhan was taking a bath and will work at his father's company in China...

In Korea,

Seohyun was entering the court to pass up the papers.

Lawyer:Sorry,Ma'am..But your husband's signature is not here,so it will be invalid..

Seohyun:What??I already make sure about it already..

Lawyer:Sorry,Ma'am..

In China,

'Sorry,Seohyun..I don't want to divorce you now..You need to know the truth first...' Luhan talking to himself...

---------------------------------------------------

Double update!!I will be having an exam starting from 12th May till 21st May.Maybe I won't update next week..So I will continue the last 4 chapters or maybe more after my exam finished..I hope you(readers) will wait until then..And thank you for voting this story...Kamsahamnida....And Happy Birthday to Exo's Tao,Got7's Bambam,BTOB's Sungjae,2AM's Jinwoon and Sunmi unnie..Feel free to comment,I will reply back if it is needed... Ok ..