1- New Home

Mayla POV~

Kasey is helping me and Opal with moving everything. I missed hanging out with him and Vlad, "thank you so much for helping Kasey" Opal said and hugged him I did to.

"it's no problem" he said and we got a few boxes and started to move them in. We finished moving boxes and we sat and talked with Kasey and catching up.

"OK you guys need to get the trio back together, you guys were great together" Opal said.

"Ya I would agree" I heard from behind me I turn to see Laurence I hugged him "It's good to see you to" he said hugging me back. he lets me go and I saw Garroth and hugged him to. I let him go and he had a smile on his face just like High school but this didn't seem flirty, Laurence had a small smile I think he was blushing a little. I turn back to Opal and Kasey.

"thanks but I still think Opal should join become a quartet, we all said you could join back in high school and we did all do a practice song" I said. I crossed my arms and look directly at her.

"ya, I still agree I sure Vlad would to" Kasey said and I smiled and Opal did to. "I'll see guys later I got to go help some other people" Kasey said and we waved goodbye. 

"we'll catch you guys later, we got some unpacking to do" I said, looking at the guys.

"we can help you guys, and we can catch up" Garroth said his voice sound's different then high school.

~

Opal and Garroth got the Living room done and me and Laurence got done putting things away for the kitchen. "thank you guys for helping out" Opal said and they smiled.

"it's no problem" Laurence said.

"well I think we did good work here, lets just order some Pizza and watch some TV" I said and everyone agreed. Opal ordered some Pizza and than me and Laurence walked over to the couch and sat next to Garroth and Opal. My tail laid on my lap and we watched a few episodes of Once apon a time. We started on the first episode because the guys didn't know what this show was.

I could smell Pizza and the door bell rang, I got off the couch and paid for the pizza. I thanked the Pizza guy and he left I closed the door and placed the boxes on the island. We got our plates and I got 2 pieces of Hawaiian Pizza and a few bread sticks along we very one else so we get a fair share.

We sat back down and then the guys want to watch something scary, we let them. I did get scared a few times and also failed to hide it Opal his her face in one of the pillows Garroth tried to help. I saw spiders and his my face, "what's wrong, It's just spiders I though Mi'fwa's like bugs?" Laurence said.

"Thats cats, Mi'fwas aren't cats, and I hate spiders there creepy" I said and I felt armas around me. "Why did you have to pick this scary movie out of everything" I asked with my hands still covering my face.

"Because this is the best rated movie, why not pick this one" Garroth said. I had my head resting on Laurence's chest still covering my face.

"I have a feeling you guys did this on purrrrrpose"  Opal said, I looked over at her and gave her an 'are you serious' look.

"don't you dare start the cat puns again it was funny the 3 times you did that, now it's just annoying and old" I said and took a peak at the TV there was no spiders for now at least. 

"I didn't pick it Laurence did" Garroth said.

"it's one of my top scary movies and I can't take Zane complaining threw this movie again" Laurence defended himself.

"is that the same Zane back in high school who attempted to recruit me and Mayla for the Jury, to beat out the shadow knights because of a grudge he had ageist them? and also doesn't really anyone mostly Laurence and who knows why?" Opal said I smiled at her explanation.

"yes that Zane, but he has a best friend and is working on being a better person and why he doesn't like Laurence we don't know" Garroth said. we nodded we finished the movie and they left we said our goodbyes as they did.

"ok so is it me or did they play a cheap cliche just to hold us?" I asked her.

"maybe Laurence but not Garroth he's to nice for that" Opal said and I smiled. she pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of me hiding my face and Laurence holding me. "ya if this doesn't scream cliche I don't know what does, I still think he likes you" she continued.

"maybe it was the rush of the moment and he thought back to high school when we did date and when I forgave him for lying to me, but it's been what 12 years since we even last talk I think we still need some time to re introduce each other first, but I'm going to unpack the rest of my things you should to" I said and got up from the couch and walked up to my room.

Old Spark (Laurence FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें