THIRTY ONE

yoongi hasn't visited in awhile.

it wasn't that he didn't like me anymore or didn't want to see me.

at least i hope not.

i'm not for certain.

but when he came in today, i was ecstatic.

"did you forget about me, beau?"

i whipped around in my seat at the mention of the nickname he had given me sometime in one of our last visits.

since my name meant beautiful, he opted to call me a shortened version of the word.

nobody had ever given me a nickname before.

he could have called me anything, to be honest, and i would have gone along with it.

"yoongi! i've missed your company."

he sat down from across me.

"work has been really busy lately, i'm sorry. eunbi felt the same way."

he sighed.

"how is she doing?"

i honestly didn't know anything about eunbi's condition at this point.

i had spent enough time in suicide watch and been put on penalty for my argument with dr. choi a few days ago, that the gossip hadn't reached my ears yet.

i was thankful that dr. choi decided to put me on penalty other than send me back to another three-day mandatory watch.

i was sick of that place.

but nari wouldn't leave me alone and it resulted in me visiting watch about every two weeks.

she wouldn't let me rest.

it took a lot out of my body when she got mean towards me.

i always seemed to pass out and wake up with a killer migraine.

dr. choi explained that as much as it wasn't healthy mentally, it also wasn't healthy physically for me to see nari.

i explained to him that i didn't want to see nari willingly anymore.

she was so vicious nowadays.

sometimes, when i was lonely, i'd wish to see her.

but it was only because she was my friend.

i don't know.

maybe not.

it confuses me.

"uh, well, i think things are somewhat getting better. she reacted well to her new medication combo and has been completing her sessions with her doctor honestly. she's definitely improved. she's even talking about seeing our parents."

he shook his head, slightly.

"you don't want her to see your parents?"