•1•

"Move it, tall ass!" Yoongi's sharp voice rang out, making the poor boy who was unfortunate enough to get in the other's way jump. Yoongi pushed through the extremely crowded hallway, sending a glare at a person or two every once and a while, after what seemed like hours, he finally made it to his navy blue coloured locker.

"M-min Yoon-Yoongi?" A tiny voice said, slamming his locker door shut, Yoongi lazily turned his head towards the person, only to make eye contact with the one and only

Park Jimin.

"What the fuck do you want, Park?" He snapped, a scowl forming on his face.

"H-hey! You don't h-have to be ru-rude!" The boy frowned, crossing his arms. The innocence of the kid made Yoongi want to drop kick him over a fence.

"Cut to the chase."

"Mr. Choi wants us to be partners for the maths assignment, he wants me to help you understand more." Jimin quickly said.

Of Fucking Course....

It's not that Yoongi didn't want to be with the twerp, it will definitely get his grades up, but being paired with him seemed like the beginning of a gay fanfiction.

"I'd like to meet up and discuss what we will be doing at about 5pm tomorrow? Will you be able to come?" 

"Yea....sure."

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow!" Jimin smiled, giving Yoongi a wave before walking away.

'Jesus Christ, we were only talking about maths, why the fuck is he so excited?" He thought, letting out a small huff while adjusting his jacket.

The walk home was hell. Tiny droplets of rain got caught in Yoongi's blond hair, he was pretty sure his socks were absolutely drenched from walking thought a fairly large puddle a minute ago. By the time he got home, Yoongi was covered in rain drops, rushing up stairs to his room, almost kicking the already broken door open, he jumped on his bed with a loud sigh. A sudden ding caught his attention.

(02) 16391739:
Hey Yoongi, this is Jimin! Your friend Namjoon gave me your number so we could talk(^-^)

The text made Yoongi sigh, he tossed his phone on to the floor. Before he knew it, his eyes closed and his conscious started to drift away..