The Guild

Previously...

"Okay then do you have a guild" - Erza

"No" - Cielo

"Well do you want to join ours" - Lucy

~Now~

At this everyone was now looking at Cielo looking nervous really wanting him to join...

"Well first what's its name?" - Cielo

Then as they were about to answer another part of the ice broke revealing a  cute skeleton....

"BROTHER WHERE ARE WE?!!" - Yelled the small skeleton and began running to Cielo...

"Oh hey bro I didn't know that you were there sorry" - Cielo

Then the skeleton notice that there were people surrounding them...

"BROTHER WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!?!" - the skeleton ask...

Cielo then pick up the small skeleton and whisper something to it the skeletons eyes turn to stars and nodded a few moments later they where both enveloped in a bright light causing the others to close their eyes...after the light was gone it was replaced by a cute little boy shorter than Cielo...

"HELLO I'M BLUEBERRY BUT MOST PEOPLE CALL ME BLUE" - Blueberry

"And about the guild---" - Cielo

"Oh yeah I almost forgot the guilds name is FairyTail" said Erza finally snapping out of her daze...

"Okay you seem like nice people...and since there is nothing for us left....sure why not" at this the whole group snap out of their daze...

"Really!?" - Wendy

Cielo just nod and they were off to the guild....

Few minutes later...

They were in front of the guild with a sleeping blueberry in Cielo's arms.... When they opened it they were immediately greeted with chaotic members of the guild....the guild stop when they saw Erza and was curious about the two boys with them...

"Oh...Erza San welcome back and who is the two boys over their..." Said Mira Jane looking at a lazy Cielo with  a sleeping Blueberry on his shoulder...

"Heya, the Names Cielo and this is my brother Blueberry" - Cielo

"Nice to meet you I'm Mira Jane Okay then do you want to join the guild..." said mirajane while holding a stamp with a fairytale guild mark...

"Yup" - Cielo

As Cielo said that Blueberry woke up...

"BROTHER WERE ARE WE" ask blue

"Were at the guild bro and were about to get our mark as a part of fairytail" - Cielo

"REALLY?!" yelled blueberry with his eyes becoming stars

"Were would you like to put it" - Mira

"Here/HERE!!" - Cielo/Blueberry

Said both of them while showing their hand...

"Okay color" -Mira

"Blue/LIGHT BLUE" - Cielo/Blueberry

After they said that Mira put the Mark showing that they are officially part of the group...Everyone partied that night well everyone except Cielo who is busy sleeping and some girls that is busy looking at him with heart in their eyes...