Ch. 8

(Pick either one you like, that will be your outfit for the day)

It's been three days since Rex and I had started dating and to say that my friends were surprised was an understatement.

Chatta: YOU'RE DATING REX!!!!
(Y/n): Yes I am
Cherie: Why are you dating Rex?!
Martino: How are you dating Rex?!
Chatta: YOU'RE DATING REX!!!
(Y/n): Because we love each other, because we can, and YES CHATTA I'M DATING REX! Please don't ask again
Chatta: Sorry, it's just so overwhelming. Our friend is dating an elf and not just any elf, the leader of the elves that keep bothering us at that. Oh what a story!
(Y/n): No Chatta. No story, Rex and I want to keep our relationship a secret but we're only telling our friends in private, that's why I called you over to my house. So no one else will know. Can you all keep it a secret please 😔.

They all look at each other then nod in a silent agreement, then look back at you.

Cherie: Alright (y/n) we'll keep your secret -smiles warmly- So, when is your first date with him and did you kiss him yet?
(Y/n): -blushes- I don't know, we haven't really decided on that yet. We wanted to tell our friends first -blushes harder- and n-no not yet

~timeskip after conversation with friends~

Its been an hour since everyone left, and Rex and the other elves decided to come over for a bit.

Rex: -walks in- Hey (y/n), you home?
(Y/n): Yeah, I'm in the kitchen. You hungry?
Rex: -walls in kitchen- Yeah and I hope you don't mind, the other elves are here -hugs her from behind then kisses her cheek-
(Y/n): -smiles and giggles- They're my friends too Rex, and I don't mind, but you did tell them not to steal anything correct?
Rex: -rushes out the kitchen- I forgot!

(Y/n) laughs at her boyfriend while finishing dinner for everyone. When (y/n) is finished preparing dinner, (p/a/n) helps set the table and places the food on the table.

(Y/n): Come and get it!

Not even two seconds later, everyone was enjoying a meal (y/n) prepared and talking about their past (the good times when they were together)