When in Houston pt.2

Reagan's POV

Me and Lana walk off the field, "You guys are so cute Reg's, the way he looks at you is everything!" Lana you are so sweet, can you send me those pictures please. "Yea sure", "Hey we should go buy jerseys" I say. "Ok, lets go" we walk into the shop, I see walls of shirts and jersey's when I see a white Springer jersey I run over put it on. "Lana I love this, i'm getting it!" I model around it and Alana laughs "that last name looks good on you!" I bust out laughing. "Reagan Springer, it's perfect" Alana says "You are cracking me up girl". "Lana get a jersey!" I see Reddick jersey and run over to grab it. "Get this one", we walk around in our Jerseys and model and laugh. "Let's get's hats too!" I grab two really cute hats and we go check out.

We then go to get food "I'm hungry", Alana agrees "Hotdog's sound bomb af". "Reg's I can always count on you to want hotdogs". "Shut up Lana!" I roll my eyes and walk to the concessions and order a hotdog and a coke. I wait for Lana to order and then we head to our seats right behind the dugout. I eat then put my jersey on I didn't want to ruin my jersey. As I am putting my Jersey I here someone yell "Reagan" I look to see Jose giving me a thumbs up and I just laugh and give a thumbs up back. Next thing he is poking George and whispers something, I couldn't make it out. Then George turns around and smiles at me I give him a thumbs up and wink.

~~~

George's POV

"George George George", "what Jose!" ,"Look at Reagan!" I turn around to see her in my jersey.

Wow she looks amazing in that jersey well she look amazing as always but like my name looks so good on her.

She gives me a thumbs up and winks, I smile. "You gonna showoff tonight" Carlos says "dude of course"

~~~

Reagan's POV

They are playing music and Lana and I dancing and being silly then on the big screen they show into the dugout and they zoomed into George dancing and goofing around so I grab my phone and record it because it was super cute. "Your mans is crazy like you" "Lana, that's ok with me" I laugh because she isn't wrong.

Then start annoucing the line-ups I waiting for the Astros Starting line-up to be called. "Time to announce your Houston Astros starting line-up" Batting first, starting in right field GEORGE SPRINGERRRR" "LETS GO GEORGE!!" I yell as he turns to smile at me. They introduce the whole starting line-up. "IT'S TIME TO BRING OUT YOUR HOUSTON ASTROS" I cheered really loud and Lana looked at me like I was crazy "what?" " you and your baseball."

The first half of the inning was over, George was at the on deck circle getting ready to go up, I look at him and he mouths "this one is for you baby girl".

Oh my god he just called me baby girl I blushed so hard, and there were butterflies in my stomach.

Lana nudges me "did he just say what I think he said" "yea uh um ahhhh I think so oh my lord" next thing you know *SMACK* the ball is outta here, he rounds the bases and points at me when he gets to home base. I smile so big my face kinda hurts but I don't care.
~~~
George's POV
I hit a homer and pointed at Reagan when I got to home base, the smile on her face was huge and her eyes lit up. "Damn I didn't think you would show off right away G" Carlos says  "you thought wrong" and I shove him and we laughed 😂 Jose screams "showin off are you" I just laughed, and grabbed my glove waiting for the inning to end.
~~~
Reagan's POV
He just did that wow, I was amazed he is talented a pure natural.

The boys run back on the the field. The first guy up to bat hit a ball deep to right center and George runs to get and slams into the wall, I immediately freaked out then he stuck his glove up with the ball in it and everyone cheered. He slowly got up and walked it off. "Reg's you good you look like you saw a ghost", "oh i'm fine, that scared me a little bit" "awwweee you care about him" I hide my smile.

The game goes on and George plays amazing, but I wasn't surprised. The game ended and we won! Then a security guard walked up to me and asked if I was Reagan, "yes I am" "ma'am George Springer requested you and your friend". "Ok" I follow her to to the clubhouse and we walk in and wait for George, when he comes out I ran up to him and hugged him and looked up at him " you did amazing, I told you that you would", " I did it for you" he said I blushed. "Hey do you guys have a ride back to the hotel", "we were just gonna uber back." "I can take you guys home", I look at Lana "is that ok?" "Yea that's fine". I then text my parents and say we are headed back.

We walk out to his truck and we are all talking about the game, we get in. "So Reagan I know you compete this weekend and we have a day game Saturday and an off day Sunday and I was wondering if I could come and see you?" "Ooooo" Lana says in the back seat. I reached back to smack her and she says "what?" I roll my eyes. "Yes you could come that would be amazing", "I wanna see you do what you love" "aweeee" we both look Lana and say "SHUT UP" and we laugh.

I went to rest my hand on the middle console when I felt his arm there, I immediately pick my arm back up, but he slowly grabs my hand a reassures me it's ok. I just look at him, he smiles then looked back at the road. We finally pull up to the hotel and walk in, he holds my hand the entire way up to the room. Lana walks in to the room "bye Alana" George says as she walks in and "bye George!" 

We stand out in the hallway. "George you played amazing tonight", "Reagan thank so much for coming tonight, that meant a lot to me" "are you busy tomorrow Reagan?" "ugh unfortunately my parents want to go out tomorrow then I have practice tomorrow tonight" "Oh ok well i'll make sure you to call you tomorrow and check on you!" "That sounds great!" Suddenly he leans in and kisses me. I look at him and smile "thanks for inviting me to the game tonight" , "no problem beautiful, goodnight" "goodnight." He winks at me and walks off.