Say Yes To The Dress

Reagan's POV

"Hey Reagan my mom said that she and the girls are on there way here." "Ok baby I'm almost ready!"

I wore a red flannel and some jeans and threw my hair in a top knot.

KNOCK KNOCK

KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get it babe!" "Ok George!" I finished my makeup and walked out.

"Hey guys!" "Ready to go look at dresses Regs!" "Yes!" "Well I'm starving so lets go grab something lunch guys, I'll drive!" I grabbed my keys.

"Have fun baby girl" "I will babe!" I kissed him and then went to my Jeep. Everyone got in.

"What do you guys want to eat?" "Pizza sounds good" Lena said. "Pizza it is!"

I drove to a pizza place not to far from the dress store we were going to.

"So Reagan what kind of dress are looking for?" Nicole asked. "A ball gown or a mermaid style." "Super blingy?" "Probably". "Regs what color are the bridesmaids wearing?" "I'm not sure yet Lana." "Ok, well Reagan I think it should be blush."

"Mom I wish Jess was here to bad they had to go back to New York." "I know Reagan, we can FaceTime her though." "True"

We got to the restaurant and ate.

Then walked to the dress shop, it was cute boutique type shop. We walked and nice lady greeted us. "Hi, welcome in!" "Hello!" "What can I help you with today?" "I'm looking for a wedding dress!" "When is the big day and who is the lucky guy?" "Well December or January and George Springer." "Wait you're Reagan Allen!" "Yep that's me!" "OH MY GOD, well lets go look at something dresses, what is your budget?" "It's unlimited" Laura said. "Ok, what styles do you like?" "Mermaid and ball gown" "ok, let me go grab some dresses!"

At first she brought out 3 gorgeous dresses.