Chapter 4: Home sweet home

I was finally was let out of the hospital. It was November 17th. You couldn't believe how pleased I was. Being in the hospital for nine days really bothered me. Because I knew the real reason why they kept me longer. They wanted to see if I was crazy. But I wasn't. I was telling the truth. But Thanksgiving was coming up and I didn't wanna spend it in a hospital, so I behaved. I was in the hospital bathroom, I was brushing my teeth, as I was finishing up i quickly bent down to wash my face when I looked up into the mirror to see my reflection. But my reflection wasn't there. It was Sam. She was staring right at me and I was doing the same to her. I raised my hand and she followed. I was about to lean in and touch the mirror until here was a knock at the door. I turn towards it and said "I'll be out in a minute", I turned back to the mirror, but it was me this time. What the fu- my sentence was cut off by another knock at the bathroom door. I cleaned up quickly and walked out. When i opened the door my eyes locked with Jordan's.
"Hey." that's all he said. I stared at him for awhile. Then I gave him a small smile.
"Your dad is downstairs in the car, he sent me to come get you. Here" he handed me some of my clothes. Great I can finally get out of this hospital gown. I wasn't completely comfortable wearing it. Especially since you couldn't wear anything underneath.
"Thanks Jordan." I took the clothes from him. I was about to back into the bathroom but realized I wouldn't be able to reach the string to take this gown off. I rested the clothes on side of the sink and came back out. Jordan was now sitting on my bed, flipping through the tv channels.
"Uh.. can you united this?" I say pointing to my back. Jordan gets up slowly and makes his way over to me. He comes behind me. I feel as his fingers pull the first string. Then the second, he reaches for he third one and I stop him.
"That's it." I kinda screamed it, I mean one more pull and he would've seen everything. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before, we known each other since diapers days, but it's different now. All my goods are grown up and so are his.
"Oh sorry." He says quickly and returns back on my bed. I walk back into the bathroom avoiding the mirror. I can't deal with this right now, whatever this is. When I  finished dressing I realized I actually look pretty good. I was wearing a gray sweatshirt I would wear when I was cold in the house, with black jeans which showed off my hips and on my feet, I had my sparkly gray Uggs on. My mom bought them for me two winters ago, they still fit and are in great condition. I stepped out catching Jordan's attention. He raises from the bed and walks over to me.
"Ready?" He asked me. I nodded my head, the sooner I'm out of here, the better. As we're waking out of the room Jordan stop suddenly which makes me bump into his back kinda hard. My face goes into his back. I inhaled as I did that. He smelled good. Wait, why the hell am I smelling him? I snap out of it and realize Jordan is now facing me.
"What? Is there something on my face?" I ask while rubbing my face. He chuckles a little then pulls a scrunchie from his pocket. I grabbed it quickly. I lower my head a gathering all my hair into a ponytail than twisting it at the top. And boom, I had a bun on top of my head. There. When I was satisfied how my bun felt I noticed Jordan was looking at me.
"Well you gonna stand there all day? let's go." I said as I shoved him out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Home sweet home. I thought as we pulled in the drive way. As the car stopped my dad, Jordan and I hopped out. My dad unlocked the door and we followed behind. My dad says he's gonna start cooking and he'll call us when it's ready. Jordan and I headed to me room. I open the door to my room. I almost forgot what it looked like. I had a pretty big sized room, with a queen bed in the middle of it, with white nightstands on other sides. Then I had a dresser right across my bed with a tv on top of it. Then next to the dresser was a closet. If you kept looking then you'd see two square windows and in between them was a desk table where I did my homework. The walls of my room were light purple and white. With posters of basketball stuff. I even had motivational quotes in my wall and I also had my jersey number on my wall above my bed. My room didn't match me, it's used to but now..
My thought was cut off by Jordan pulping himself on my bed and started flipping through the tv channels. I rolled my eyes. Boys. He seemed off. What's wrong, I wondered.