Chapter 5: You're not crazy

I stared at Jordan while he flipped through the channels. He seemed off, I thought he would ask me if I was okay or if I needed anything but it seemed like something had his attention. I stared at him. That's all I could do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jordan's POV
I know she staring at me. She probably wondering what's up. April was always able to tell when something wasn't right with me. But how do I tell? Yeah the dead girl you saw, yeah I see her too.. exactly I can't. But maybe this will help her or maybe it might hurt her more. She acting like herself, I mean the machine April not the real April I love and I want back.. woah, I said love? Man I'm losing it. I mean I don't think I love her. She's like my bestfriend, my little sister even? Ugh what is going on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
April's POV
That's it! We been sitting here for about 15 minutes and he's trying to pretend he's fine by distracting himself by watching SpongeBob. I know him way to good. His eyebrows keeps furrowing, which means he's thinking about something real important. I get up from the bed and stand up, blocking his view of the tv. He looks at me like he knows he caught.
"Start talking." Is all I say and he groans sitting up.
"April look.." I already know what he's gonna say. He's gonna try and say he's fine and that we need to be sure if I'm okay. I put my finger up to his mouth.
"Before you even give me a bullshit answer, I'll have you know that I want the truth and nothing but the truth Jordan." I look him right in the eyes. I'm serious. No one can help me with what I'm going through but I can help him. He's been there. Forever. I owe him.
"I see her too." I stared at him. He just said..
"It's started probably last week, I thought it was you, I was shocked to see you in school so I ran over. I pulled "you" by your shoulder but instead it was her. She looked at me then said 'oh were you looking for April?' I just stared at her, I became speechless. One of my teams called my name so I turned around but when I turned back she was gone." He's sighs when he finishes. I look at him, it looks like he trying to make sense of what he just said. I was still processing what he said.
"You're not crazy April. I believe you and I'm sorry." He gets up from the bed and hugs me. I stiffen. We haven't hugged like this since mom's funeral. I didn't know what to do, so I let him hug me. I stood there. Snap out of it. April he's your friend. I hear a voice screaming at me. But I don't even budge. Something snapped inside of me a year ago and it wasn't going to be fix in a couple of seconds. He let go and looked at me. I gave him a confused look.
"There's more, a lot more actually." I hear the seriousness in his voice.
"Okay." I say while sitting on the bed next to him. And he tells me everything that happened last week.