Chapter 26: Kid's POV

Chapter 26:
( Kid )
I woke up to Crona getting dressed.

"Aww," I said, my voice cracked from just waking up.

He smirked, "Perv."

"Hey, remember we have school today so get up," he said.

"Ughhh I don't wanna," I whined.

He chuckled a bit, "And, don't forget you have that detention," he called in a mocking tone as he walked into the bathroom.
Crap. I forgot about beating up that jerk yesterday. It turned out we both had detention today.

"What would happen if I ditched?" I called back to Crona, who was in the bathroom.

"You're father would get pretty mad," he said.

"What else is new," I mumbled. I got up and got dressed as well.

"I guess I have to go, huh," I half-shouted walking to the kitchen.

"Yep," he said coming out of the bathroom.

I walked in to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.
The knife isn't there anymore.

I remembered when I found it fresh with blood, I knew it wasn't Crona, so it had to be Maka's.

We still haven't found Soul.

I got out and started making coffee.

A sudden realization hit me.
Was Maka in her room last night?

"C-Crona?"

"Yeah?"

"Where was Maka last night?"

His eyes widened.

"Uh-um."

Maka walked out of her room, basically half naked, wearing no pants. She wore a long, baggy shirt, which looked like Soul's.

"Yep, I heard everything," she said. Crona and I just stood there frozen, and our eyes wide.

"Sounded like fun," she smirked.

I laughed nervously, "What do you mean?"

"Oh c'mon, Kid, as if you didn't make Crona scream like there was no tomorrow."

Crona blushed madly.

"Hey, by all means, keep on going, I dont mind," she said. She saw our worried faces.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your little game last night," she kept smiling devilishly. "But tell me, how big is Kid?" She referred the question to Crona. I felt my face get hotter as the shade of red got darker.

"Uh, I, um, mmm," Crona started doing his nervous mumbling that he always did.

"That means big," she said, "it's a shame you're gay. Not that you two don't make a great couple. But you know, I wouldn't mind a piece of that." She motioned to my crotch area.
Why was she acting wierd? She never acting like this.

"Well, unlucky for you I am, so, sorry," I said, retaining a bit of regular color in my face.

She shrugged.

"A-are you going to school today?" Crona asked.

"Maybe, I don't know," she answered.

"You haven't gone in nearly a week," said Crona with a worried face.

"Yeah, I know, calm down mom. I'll go today, ok?"

"Fine," Crona said.

"Well, we're gonna go now," I said.

"Bye," she stayed there by herself, eating breakfast.

I really was worried about her.

And about myself.

Because, I actually looked when she came out without pants.