Chapter 32: Kid's POV

Ch. 32
( Kid )

  I held Crona in my arms, trying to make my way home through all the fog and darkness. He shut his eyes.
How could I let this happen?

  I looked down at Crona again. He didn't look as if he were just beat up. In fact, all the bruises on his face were gone.  I almost forgot that Ragnarok was somewhere in there, too.

  I made it to my house. We were alone. I set Crona down on the couch and waited until he woke up. Which didn't take to long because five minutes later he was sitting up.

"Crona! You're awake," I said, "We need to check for any more bruises."

He nodded silently. I led him to the kitchen counter and he sat there.

"You're gonna have to the take off your clothes," I said awkwardly.

As he lifted up his shirt I slowly began to see all the bruises and scratches.

"Oh my god, Crona," I said, "how could you let them do this to you?"

"I didn't let them, they attacked me," he said.

"You and I both know that you could've fought all of them."

"I know," he said silently.

Even when he was seated on a counter, Crona wasn't taller than me. We were eye-level. I placed my self against the counter in between Crona's knees.

"Does this hurt?" I gently touched a bruise on his stomach. He winced.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"I was just walking and they attacked me."

"How could you let it happen,"

"The pain felt good," he didn't sound like himself.

"Don't say that," I snapped. As I was applying Neosporin to his cuts I broke down crying.

"What's the matter?" He asked frantically, the old Crona was back.

"I'm so sorry," I said in between sobs. I hung my head so he wouldn't see my crying face.

"Crona, I'm terrible."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am, I'm terrible."

"Stop."

"I need to tell you something," I gulped. My head still hung low, "I'm still confused." I said it in the softest whisper possible. He still heard it.

"W-what do you mean?"

The tears came again.

"I don't know what I am," I sobbed.

"You mean, you don't know if you're gay?"

More sobs.

Crona lifted my chin up, causing me to look him straight in the eye.

"Stop crying," he said as he wiped away my tears with his thumbs. He ran his fingers through my hair, and stared at me for a long time.

"You're perfect, you know that?" he said staring.

This caused my to tear up.

"No."

"Yes."

"Perfect people know what they are."

He shook his head.

"Perfect people make someone else happy just by looking at them," he said with a smile, "Kid, I'll help you through this."

He pulled me into him. I sobbed into his bare chest as his stroked my hair.

I was normally the one comforting him.

Who knew the broken can help those breaking?