The Hanging

It was a dark rainy day and the air smelt of death like it always had of course it was like this for you see the weather would be like this on the day someone is hanged the colonies are starting to rebel against me and my laws I only want what is best for my loyal subjects but of course! They hate me no matter what I do so I must step in and remind them who their king is and if anyone is to disobey my orders I will have no hesatation but to kill them and with Washington encouraging my subjects to leave me and to join his army I will kill that fool if it's the last thing I do.

Now as I look out my window I see the same a poor wife or husband, mother or father, bother or sister crying no begging fighting for the accused life but it all ends the same they die do I feel bad no! It is not the way see things today I have als...

Now as I look out my window I see the same a poor wife or husband, mother or father, bother or sister crying no begging fighting for the accused life but it all ends the same they die do I feel bad no! It is not the way see things today I have also resiveed word there are spies within my country so I placed a bounty on the head of each spy found and I have sadly had to raise the tax on there beloved crops oh well now as the man hangs dead and the woman cries for hours I retire to my room and go to bed for another day and if someone tells me I'm insane I reply with no your wrong for i am just the king.