Dinner-Jin

Your an American boy and you are currently visiting South Korea to see your boyfriend Jin and his band mates. ~552 words~

You walk up to the dorms belonging to bts and ring the door bell. You are greeted by Namjoon. " Oh hi. Y/N. We've missed you so much since your last visit" He said leading you inside. As you walked in you saw all the boys sitting on the couch watching a movie. Taehyung pauses the movie and runs over to you putting all the boys attention on you. " Hi everyone it's nice to see you all again" you say as you walk over to the couches. You walk over to where Jin is sitting and kiss him on the lips lightly. " I am so happy to see you Y/N" Jin said as you sit beside him cuddling up to him.

After the movie went off it was about time for dinner so everyone sat and did whatever they wanted until Jin was finished cooking dinner. You being the sweetheart that you are decided to help your boyfriend cook. As you walked into the kitchen Jin noticed your presence and ask "what's up love?" You respond with a huge smile saying that you wanted to help. Jin looked at you with loving eyes. "Thank you so much Y/N. You are the best Boyfriend ever". You walked over to Jin helping him cook the food while you discussed things happening back home. " My mother kind of kicked me out for being gay" you said as you were chopping tomatoes. Jin turned to you and had a worried expression. " So you have no where to stay" Jin asked stopping everything he was doing. You sighed and replied a yes and started tearing up. Jin cupped your face and kissed your lips. "Would you like to live here for a while" Jin asked looking at you dearly. You were so excited that all you did was yell a "Hell yeah" and kiss him uncontrollably.

After you and Jin had finished making dinner everyone sat down at the table. " So I have a few things to say" Jin said as you and the others looked at him confusedly. " Y/N will be living here for a while. I expect you all to respect him and treat him right because if not I will become a living hell for you all. That's all." And with that everyone started saying how happy they are that you are living with them.

When it was time to go to bed you went into Jin's room and decided to lie down and wait for Jin. When Jin came into the room he cuddled up next to you. Your back on his chest and his arms around your manly waist. " I can't wait to make every dinner special just for you Babe" Jin said tiredly kissing the back of your head as you both fell asleep together

A/n: this is my first ever fluff? Kinda thing. I wanted to do this because I'm a guy and don't see too many bts x male reader stories. I'm quite happy with this and if I think I like this I will probably do a got7 one as well because they are my heart just as much as bts is.