Jimin-Backstage

~ You're an American boy flying to S.K to see your boyfriends group, Bts. Jimin wants you to meet all of them personally and he secretly wants to show you off.~
~ 529 words~

You walk into the hotel room you are staying in and decide to tell your boyfriend that you have arrived safely.

I've arrived safely Jiminie.

Mochi💕: Great, get a good nights rest. We have socializing to do tomorrow:) Night love❤️
Night night ❤️

And with that you head off to bed. Excited about tomorrow.

As you wake up the next morning you decide to take a nice long shower. After your shower you decide to text your boyfriend.

Good morning Mochi of mine❤️

Mochi💕: lol someone's happy. Good morning babe. Sleep well?

Yes, Very. And I'm happy because I get to socialize and explore Seoul a little more today. It should be fun

Mochi💕: I wish I could join you:(

Don't worry, you'll see me soon

Mochi💕: This is why I love you. I'll see you later baby. Gotta go prep for the concert

Bye Mochi~

As your conversation ended, you got dressed and headed out to explore Seoul before the concert.

//Time skip to the concert//

Saying that watching bangtan live is amazing, is an understatement. They were AMAZING. Everything thing they did amazed you. As the concert ended, you walked backstage to find Jimin.

You walked up to Jimin and gave him a back hug even though he was all sweaty. He laughed at introduced you. " Everyone this is my wonderful boyfriend, Y/N or as I like to call him future Mr. Park." Bts started laughing along with you and Jimin.

As you all found a space to talk, you all played a game to get to know each other better. " so the game is say your name,nickname,age,and interesting fact." Jimin spoke to the group. "I'll go first" Jimin said while standing up.

"Hello human beings, I'm Park Jimin and I have many nicknames but my boyfriend likes to call me Mochi. I'm 23 years old and an interesting fact is that I am from Busan and I was born there first, Not Jungkook." Jimin said as he started randomly dancing to his words.

" Um Hi. I'm Y/N and a nickname I have is Y/N/N. Um I'm also 23 years old and and interesting fact I guess is that I'm from America and can speak fluent Korean and English." You said while Jimin smiled at you and blew kisses to you.

//Time skip to the end of the introductions//

So after you all introduced yourselves and got to know each other better, you head to Jiminie's place and snuggle on the couch with him and watch movies. You watch Train to Busan because your boyfriend just so happens to be from Busan.
" I love you Park Y/N." Jimin said sleepily.
" I love you too Park Jimin" you say as you both fall asleep.

A/N: hello people that actually read this book? I don't really know what to say so I'll just compliment you.

You look nice
You're really cool
You're very attractive and cute

Ok bye bye~