What's a six lettered word for stupid?

Naruto was happy to be back in his village.

After years of traveling with the perverted old sage, who he now considered as a sort of grandfatherly figure, it was refreshing to be back. Just the day before yesterday, he had planned to dump his meager belongings at his apartment and catch up with everyone.

Sakura-chan, Kakashi, Tsunade, Shizune, Iruka, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Rock Lee, Neji and the others.

Yet, despite being back in the village for almost two whole days already, he hadn't caught a single glimpse of anyone, excluding the first four above mentioned names.

"Naruto, look out." Kakashi warned in a bored, monotone voice.

Before Naruto could react, the bucket of paint which he had been using to paint the fences fell over, causing Kakashi to sigh.

"No wonder you're still a gennin."

Naruto sent Kakashi an annoyed look. "You're not exactly helping Kakashi-sensei."

"I should be annoyed, all things considered."

"Why?" Naruto decided to ask, confused.

"I'm stuck babysitting a gennin when I could be taking on more difficult missions with Sakura, who by the way isn't a gennin." Kakashi explained, withholding the fact that Sakura was a Jonin, just like him.

"Agh! It's not my fault! Besides it doesn't matter if I'm a gennin or not, I'll still become Hokage!"

"I know, I know," Kakashi placidly assured, continuing to read his book. "It's just, gennin are given more missions inside the village than outside the village, so at this rate we won't be able to go looking for Sasuke anytime soon. Such a shame." Kakashi sighed.

Naruto turned to him faster than he could turn his page.

"When's the next Chunin exams?"

'Hook, line and sinker.'

"Funny you should mention that," Kakashi started, a smile curving up on his features, "There's an upcoming Chunin exams being held in Sunagakure soon." he finished off by pulling out some papers.

Naruto immediately took them from him, an excited grin on his features. "This means I can see Gaara soon too, man if only he's still a gennin like me." Naruto wistfully said before giving Kakashi a curious look. "Which rank is he now?"

"Gaara?" A feminine voice asked.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto grinned, "Where have you been all day?" he curiously asked.

Sakura gave him a smile, "Filling out adoption papers." she truthfully answered.

'Though I've been stuck all morning dealing with all the shit that comes with it.'

"Adoption papers?" Naruto repeated, honestly confused.

"Yeah, I'm going to adopt this cute f-"

"Kazekage." Kakashi cut his girlfriend off, deciding to put off on telling Naruto about the adoption, thus putting off on telling Naruto about their relationship.

Sakura rolled her eyes, knowing full well what Kakashi was doing. So she dropped it, instead focusing on Naruto. "Yeah, Gaara became the Kazekage. Looks like he got there before you did." Sakura teased.

Naruto's jaws dropped, "Gaara...Kazekage...?"

"Yep." Kakashi and Sakura confirmed in unison.

"Maybe we broke him?" Sakura sheepishly questioned, seeing Naruto not reacting.