instagram

mj_baizenstark expo 2020

mj_baizen
stark expo 2020. they just introduced the face behind the spiderman mask. i'm very proud.

tagged: p.eterp.arker, tonystark

74 likes : 20 comments

edwardleed.s
was a great night p.eterp.arker congrats on the job buddy

tonystark
IRON MAN HAS ARRIVED OKAY

tonystark
first, i'd like to congratulate you michelle, ESU won't be able to handle you. make sure to keep peter in check, he's a bit of a mess. i'll hire you as my lawyer one day. happy says he'll actually miss you.

tonystark
edwardleed.s congrats to my son, MIT is about to get a taste of ned leeds and they better be ready. keep kicking ass son, they'll never see it coming. i will miss our tinkering sessions with pete though.

tonystark
and congrats to my other son p.eterp.arker, i've known you since you were fifteen, now you're nineteen- you're going to empire state university, you have the greatest best friend and an amazing girlfriend- i'm so proud.

tonystark
p.eterp.arker and you did it all while being spiderman. you did good kiddo.

p.eterp.arker
tonystark thanks dad, you've always been there even when i stuff up (which is a lot). and speaking of which- it feels so good to get that off my chest. IM SPIDERMAN MOTHAFUCKERS.

mj_baizen
tonystark thanks old man, i'll always keep peter in check. say hi to happy for me!

edwardleed.s
tonystark best dad ever, i'll still be tinkering AND kicking ass, don't worry.

falcon_cawcaw
we'll miss you guys

jbuckybarnes
good luck out there kids

wandamaximoffff
now i'm left with all the old folk gee thanks guys

hawkeyeftw
you made it suckers

warmachinerox
congrats to team spidey

steve_rogers
you've all done so well with yourselves, i'm so proud

mspepperpotts
love you guys! good luck!

wadewilson
oh gosh i'm tearing up, this is worse than stucky in ca:tws

mj_baizen
wadewilson what???

wadewilson
oh nothing. congrats to you all and congrats on getting with that hunk, peter parker.

mj_baizen
wadewilson um,, thanks...