chapter -1

Hello guys,i hope you  like my work .
Characters :-

Hailey Stanfield as Jessica Nathan

Anushka sharma as Paro Singh

Ranbeer singh as Abhimanyu Rathore

Robert patinson as Louis Charles

Tom felton as Jake

Claire :- you can imagine anyone.
-------------–------–----------------------------
Jessica POV

my name is Jessica Nathan,i am 19 and I dont give a fuck.

Well my life is quite boaring no love no adventure ,no parties no nightouts..
but i have friends.

Well i would not be surprised if they left me one day. No, it's not that I don't have faith in them, but i expect worst things to happen and nothing could me worst than this to me.

You can say I am a negative person.

*Whatsapp msg*
_Claire_ - 😢😢😢
_me_ - what happen?
_Claire_ -meet me in the class I will tell you. I am so sad today.
*chat ends*

I proceeded towards the college , in my faded blue jeans and a white crop top, i tied my hairs in a ponytail,somehow I managed to look adorable. Hahaha.. yeah i don't consider myself less than anyone.

As soon as I reach there i started looking for Claire but she is somewhere under her invisibility cloak. I hate waiting, and I get mad when i am looking for something or someone and I can't find.

where the hell is she not in locker room , not in the class only one place is left where she could possibly be found and there she is "in the canteen". I just hope jake is not the reason again I really don't understand why people stay in relationship when all they wan't is space, after a few days. We expect a bond like Bella and Edward (they are fictional character of a movie twilight) and they end up like this. I don't have a perfect example for that.I have to find out what's wrong. Jake felton he is not so good looking guy I don't know what makes her fall for him huh.. good for nothing guy.

my friends are also here trying to comfort her and she is sitting there with red and teary eyes I just wanna yell at her "why don't you breakup"? But i can't say like that.

I hugged her

What's wrong bae ? ,I asked

Jake, Paro murmured

Don't cry I am gonna kill him chop the pieces of his body and then fry them is the palm oil and feed to my dog..

I was about to continue my recipe but then I heard a familiar voice "Ahm ahm "
Oh god mercy I know this is Jake..

So what were you saying about me, he asked me  sarcastically.

Abhimanyu and Paro  were enjoying the scene as if this is a movie.

(Abhimanyu and Paro  live in college hostel they are form India so most of the time they stick together.)

Nothing bro but next time if you make her cry it would not be good for your health, i explained in angry tone .

"I am hungry yl Jess let's eat something" Abhi said interrupting the Jake.
"Yeah sure " I said and paro nodded in acceptance.

We left the love birds alone to sought out the matter , they will patch up like always .

Mr. Garry Thompson is our financial management teacher who is nicknamed as "thumbsup" by abhi . He wear wide spectacles that cover his big face with an angry look. He look so scary and even more scary when he shower you with questions if you are not attentive in his class.

Paro is very studios and that's why our whole group never have to face any problem in studies.. she is that friend who will teach you enough one night before exam.

Abhimanyu  is very friendly he can make anyone talk to him, he loves paro and everyone can see this in his eyes and actions paro likes him too but don't say anything. I don't understand when they are going to confess their love for each other what is stopping them to do so.

Me and Paro are same kind of girls , but the difference is no boy is madly in love with me.

Claire Hayden is over dramatic silly girl madly deeply in love with Jake and she talks about love and emotions all the time. She believes noone can survive without love on the other side I think food , water and oxygen are more important.

Hello Paro, a new boy  greeted her after the class .
Hey!! Who are you ? , Paro asked.
I am Louis and I am new here can you borrow me your notes. please !!

"I don't have notes today" Jessica can you help ? ,Paro said

Huh sure ,I said handing over the notes to Louis

Thanks Jessica, he said and combed his chocolate brown hair with his fingers ,his eyes met mine and he passed me a genuine smile.

Guys please give your suggestions.. and vote .
Love you all.
Hope you are enjoying ..