The dream

Lui proposed ,i said.

What did you say?, Paro said.

I said,I will answer tomorrow.

You approve,i asked .

Of course baby, Paro said.

Should I call him now ? , I asked.

As you wish, Paro said.

He will think that I am desperate , I will answer him tomorrow let him wait, I said.

Hehehe. You talk rubbish, Paro said.

Whatever ,I murmured.

I hope he is not kidding, I said.

Mmhmm, Paro said typing in her mobile.

What are you doing I am talking to you just leave your fucking phone and concentrate it's really important for my future, I said.

Hahaha...Future ! , She said raising and eyebrow.

You are behaving like Claire soon you will be with Louis and leave me. Thank God abhi is still single , Paro said.

*We laughed*

Louis PoV......................

I am little hurt, She is not sure about me . I am feeling so high, so restless, I know I will not be able to sleep today, I can't help thinking about it. It's 2a.m.

*Mobile rings *

Sorry to disturb your sleep, Jess said.

No it's alright I was not sleeping, I said.

I knew it.Lui I wanted to answer you tomorrow but I felt it's not good to make you wait to know this that..., Jess said.

That, I repeates.

(Jess sighs) that you need to meet me tomorrow, so go to sleep sweet dreams, Jess said and disconnected the call.

I opened my eyes..
It was a dream even in my dream she did not confessed her love.

I checked the time it's 7am in the morning.

*In the college*

I see Jess walking through the crowd she was looking as beautiful as ever. Her eyes meet mine and the world around me blurred . No I am not kidding seriously .It's like the focus of my lens is stuck with her eyes and I want to stare her forever.
She starts walking towards me and i am mentally preparing myself to answer her if she said yes and if she said no. I have prepared my speech last night I was unable to sleep.

Hey guys ,she said to me and Abhi

Paro come from no where and shouted "hello darling" putting a hand on Abhi 's shoulder.

They were staring at me and Jess in a weird way it's embarrassing .

Can we talk alone?, Jess asked.

I noded and followed her to the locker room.

She hugged me and whispered in my ear" I love you".

I hugged her tighter and said "I love you too" .

😊😘😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗☺😗😀😁😂😄😅😆😉😙😚☺🤗😇 How was the chapter? And this is the end of the story. I don't want to write further I know it's short I will soon start writing a sequal .