Chapter 13- The Big Argument

"Hey, Can I borrow one of your knives Ouma?" I looked over at Souda quizzically. It had not even been a minute of me sitting down and stretching for him to ask the question. "Mm...I suppose so. But why?" I asked, putting my hand around one of my knives.

   He sighed and pointed to his hair. "I-its too long for my liking." He said, looking to the side. I walked over to him. "I could chop it for ya. I haven't sliced something in a bit!" I chirped,  sounding more creepy than polite.

  Souda looked at me hesitantly. "I...I dunno. I mean you seem nice enough b-but I don't want you to screw it up. No offense!!!" He yelped. I nodded. "No it's cool I get it. Here." I opened his hand and put my knife in it.

   He thanked me and quickly chopped off a good portion of his hair, leaving it slightly above his shoulders. He left a braid on the side of his head alone however. Souda handed the knife back to me after letting the hair flop on the ground.

  As I put my knife back in it's holster, I frowned. "Waaaaiiiittt do you not have gloves???" I asked, not happy with this factor. "N-no??? Should I??" He asked. I pulled off my gloves and tossed them at him since I had started walking away. He caught them and looked at me with a puzzled expression.

  "Just take mine. Your nails can infect people. I've gotten some what more careful so I don't really need them." I said, laughing a bit. He smiled and put them on. "Thanks then! Geez you are such a cool guy..." He said, gushing about me slightly.

   "Don't boost his ego Souda." Saihara said, looking up from his book and at us. I pouted. "I need an ego boost! Or at least the knowledge of knowing I'm cool." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

  Souda laughed slightly at our banter. I walked over to the window, to check if Fuyuhiko and Kiibo were outside. "Oh hell Saihara their waiting. Cmon Souda!!" I clapped for him to get up, turning around. Souda stood up while Saihara put his book away.

   I went down the ladder first, sliding down it with my hands on the sides as if it were a pole. I walked outside after Saihara came down and I saw Souda climbing down. Fuyuhiko spotted me, came over, and punched me in the jaw.

   "OwWw!!!" I grabbed my jaw and looked at him in confusion. "THAT is for making us wait." He said, annoyed. "And where the hell are your gloves?!" He then shouted.

    I rolled my eyes as Saihara walked over, dragging Souda who was clearly avoiding looking in this direction. Fuyuhiko squinted. "Why the hell is that person wearing your gloves?!" He asked, demanding an answer.

Saihara let go of Souda and looked at him. I scratched the back of my head. "Well he's like me and his names Souda and he's staying with our group ca-" "WhAT?!?" Fuyuhiko shoved Saihara to the ground and grabbed Souda, facing him forwards.

   "H-heya Fuyuhiko!" Souda said, stuttering. "Hold on you two know eachother???" Kiibo asked my very question. "Yes we do!! Souda where have you been?!?!" Fuyuhiko yelled, slightly angry but seemingly calmer than whence he originally yelled at me.

"W-well you see... uh... M-Miss Sonia and I..." Souda stopped speaking. His eyes clouded over, eyes wet and reddening. "H-hey don't cry!!" I yelped, shoving Fuyuhiko off and away from Souda. Fuyuhiko stumbled a bit and growled at me. "Careful with your damn hands!" He shouted.

   I rolled my eyes as Souda started bawling his eyes out. "Look at what you did! You made him cry!!!" I shouted, annoyed. Fuyuhiko may know Souda, but he knows NOTHING about what people go through. Hell, I'm sure Souda must have gone through something traumatic.

   "I was curious damnit!!! I can tell my whole sob story without crying!" He shouted. I growled. "Well I can't and nor can he Fuyuhiko!!! Shut the hell up you insensitive prick!!! You're worse than me!!" I shouted in retaliation, pointing a finger at him.