11-The day in the life of jungkook- *got7 addition*

Holy shietu ty for 100 reads

Before anyone says these aren't texts- i know it's a weird thing I created. What's your opinion on this type of stuff

_________

Jungkooks life- *got7 addition*

He can't believe it. jungkook packed his bags and called Bang PD.
'Sup bruv ' Bang says.
'I'm joining Got7' jungkook announced.
'One minute let me check, they'll trade you with bambam' Bang said.

*some dramatic music*

'Oranges' jungkook says Zoning out- jungshook is here.

He ended the call with Bang PD and continued packing. Once he had finished he went into jimin's room.
'Ill miss you the most...' he mumbles. Jungkook then ran out the building crying. He had no family and friends for 34 minutes. He had to walk all the way over to the got7 base.

Jungkook started walking and a girl came up to him

Jungkook started walking and a girl came up to him. What a great start to his day.
'Hello' the girls said.
'AHHHHHH- NO MEANS NO' Jungkook yelled running down the street. He couldn't have a girl kidnap him on his way to the got7 base. He ran as fast as he can- not as fast as sanic though. He then saw someone in the distance dabbing. It was bambam. Jungkook ran up to bambam.
'BAMBAM' Jungkook yelled crying even more.
'What has happened' bambam said while dabbing.
'Where is the got7 base?' I asked.
'Up there, you'll have to fly to get up there ;))' bambam said pointing to the sky.
'I guess ill have to get my wings out 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏' Jungkook  screeched. He got his wings out and flew to the base. He saw a large door and heard a voice.
'You can only enter if you dab' a voice said. Jungkook couldn't do it. Dabbing? He felt like he was betraying bts. But think logically bts did frame kidnapping him and recorded him talking to a toilet.
Jungkook then dabbed. The large doors opened and it left Jungkook SHOOK.
He then heard a voice. A very familiar one. Wait not one, two.
'OPPA, HE IS MINE TAE' someone shouted.
'NO HE IS MINE' Tae shouted, 'he doesn't like jamless people'
Tae and jimin came and got out there wings and came up. I'd Jungkook entered them doors he would be part of got 7. What should he do? Date jimin and be in bts? Date Tae and be in bts? Or be in got7 and date one of the twice members.

Find out next time

ON

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND ;)