Chapter 20 - Is he the right guy?

~Time skip to 1 week later!~

Sky/Adam's POV

Me and Jess have been dating, I've been staying at a hotel in LA while her and Max were staying with her brother and his roommates. Those words have been continuously ringing in my head.

"Bro...I'm so sorry for what Jack and Felix did to you but I have heard the full story about you and my sister. It sounds to me like you were toying her..."

Toying with her...

I'd NEVER toy with her. I love her to much...right?

Mark's POV

He's definitely toying with her...I know it! He would never treat her right!

I sighed while continuing to think about this Sky guy...

(It rhymes ok!)

I went upstairs to see my sister asleep on her bed, just softly snoring away. I smiled slightly at the sight of her sleeping.

Im gonna make sure that you get a man that deserves you and that will protect you with all of his heart...not some poor excuse a little boy.

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

~Dream land!~

I was running around in a forest full of sea bunnies jumping around and giggling until a shady man walking into the open space in the forest. He picked up a sea bunny and it looked terrified while lying in his arms as he rocked it slowly. I was petrified by the look of the man.

"H-H-Hey!", I sputtered.

His head snapped around and faced me.

"PUT HER DOWN!", I yelled at him.

He laughed an evil laugh.

"You think I'm gonna listen to you potato", he laughed.

Aaron?

"A-A-Aaron?", I stuttered out in a question form.

"Correct", he smirked as his hood fell off.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"I love you Aph. I'm in love with you", he said.

"I love you Jessica!", a male voice said.

I turned around to see my ex-boyfriend from high school.

Jason?

(Yes, in this story Aaron and Jason are separated people but Jason is her ex while Aaron is also her ex! Sorry if I've confused ya!)

"I love you", Jason smiled softly.

"Don't leave me Jess!", a familiar voice cried out.

I turned around to see Adam with a tear stained face and red puffy eyes also flushed, crimson red cheeks to match. I just wanted to run into his arms and hug but something was stopping me.

"Aphmau...I-I-I l-love y-you", a voice stuttered.

Garroth?

"I love you Aphmau", another voice said.

Laurance...

"I love you...don't leave me", all the boys chorused.

An unrecognisable female with her hood up stepped out from the shadows and stood in front of me so that we were face to face, making eye contact.

"Who do you choose?", she asked.

"W-W-W-What do y-you m-m-mean? Who a-are y-y-you?", I stuttered out.

The girl took off her hoodie revealing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me...

"You have to choose your true love. The one you will love forever Jessica. Who will you choose?", she asked.

I slowly started to take in my surroundings. The sea-bunnies prancing around the forest space as the boys were scattered around in a circle, leaving me in the middle. A small broken girl in a world who has to choose the "perfect" boy.

"Who do I choose?", I mumbled to myself as I soon sat on the grass with my head in my hands.

Is Adam the right guy?

Max's POV

It's been a week. Felix and Jack both got girlfriends. Felix is dating Marzia whilst Jack is dating Signe. The days have been flying by, not to mention the hours go with a click of a finger. Yet thoughts just run through my head.

Is Adam the right guy for her? Does she deserve someone else? Is he good enough for her?

Then one more thing popped into my mind.

Did Ross go to IHop without me?

I decided to get out my phone and dial Ross's number.

R - Ross M - Max

R - Hello? *eating noises*

M - Ross?

R - Hey Max! What's up?

M - I need to ask you a question...

R - Is it important?

M - Yes! It's very important, but you have to answer it honestly!

R - Ok, I will! What is it?

M - Did you go to IHop without me? I have a feeling you did.

The call just went silent. You could of probably heard a pin drop.

M - Ross?

Ross hangs up call!

SO HE DID GO TO IHOP WITHOUT ME! YOU BET HIS SORRY SQUIRREL BUTT THAT HE IS DEAD!

I sighed and just went on Twitter.

I trusted you Ross...you owe me Mac 'N' Cheese...a lot of it!

Welcome back! It's been a while eh! This book has officially returned! I hope you people will enjoy it! I'm sorry I ended it in the first place but I just didn't have any ideas for chapters!