2,000,000 subscribers

Looks:

Best friend (Skylar):

EnglishKoreanOther language

English
Korean
Other language

I laughed as Skylar fall on her face. "Ouch." She stated I chuckled and then helped her up. "Was the floor lonely?" I asked she smacked my arm playfully. "Shut up." She stated I just laughed and we continued to walk to my car, when I was stopped by a girl about 14. "Your PandaKat from YouTube right?" She asked kindly I smiled at her and nodded "that's me. Are you a PandaKitten?" I asked she smiled happily and nodded. I just laughed slightly. "Can I have a picture with you?" she asked I nodded "hey, Sky can you take the picture?" I asked she noddsd but the girl stopped her "umm, actually I was hoping you would take a picture with us." She stated Skylar smiled and nodded. She looked around and found a girl about 24. "Hey can you take a picture for us?" Skylar asked the women nodded, Skylar cam over and stood on the other side of the girl. Once the picture was taken, the women handed the phone back to the girl and walked away. "Thank you so much! Your amazing!" She said and started to walk away "of course." I said back. Skylar and I made our way back to my car.

Later that day

I sighed as I walked into my house. I walked over to my couch and laid down on it. I opened my laptop and looked at my YouTube channel. I just hit 2,000,000   subscribers I screamed happily. Colby, Corey, and Erin all came to the living room. "Why did you scream?" he asked (Erin) I smiled "I just reached 250,000 subscribers!" I exclaimed. "That's so cool, what do you plan to do for it?" Corey asked I shrugged "I'll do my first ever Q and A. Maybe an exposing myself video. And I have been talking to some people about a world tour..." I trailed off thinking "the world tour would be awesome!" Colby exclaimed "that would be pretty cool." Erin stated nodding. I nodded my head "alright, cool I'mma try to do that. Until then I'm tweet out that I'm doing a Q and A,  and a exposing myself video." I said pulling out my phone and tweeted.

'Hey everyone, I'm doing a Q&A! Tweet me some questions with the hashtag #KittensAsk!'

I then put my phone away and whislted for my fully trained puppy Sarangi [ Sarangi means Lovely in Korean] "Sarangi! Come here baby!" I yelled out I then heard some click of nails, signaling that my little fluff ball is running towards me.

I feel something try to jump up and fail. I looked and saw my baby. I chuckled and picked it up. "Hey there Sarangi! Did you miss me?" I asked she barked and licked my face. I smiled and carried her to my room. I need to email some people for this tour.

|With the Bangtan boys is South Korea|

Taehyung was sitting next to Jungkook when his phone showed a twitter notification. He looked to see that his favorite youtuber from America had tweeted something. He excitedly opened twitter and looked at her tweet.

'Hey everyone! I'm doing a Q&A! Tweet ne some questions with the hashtag #KittensAsk!'

Taehyung smiled happily and tweeted his question(s). He also saw that she was tagged in a photo. The tweeter was also a youtuber known as Colby Brock, he didn't really like him that much but looked at the picture he tagged Yunalesca in.

"Awe, that's so cute." Taehyung said quietly, unawarer that Jungkook and the others heard him. But he didn't care he was to busy trying not to fanboy over the photo. It was a picture of Yunalesca and her puppy. With the caption.

'@PandaKat you're such a good mom.'

"Why did you say awe?" Yoongi asked Taehyung showed him the photo "okay, that is cute. But who is she?" He asked Taehyung smiled "she is like the best youtuber ever. Although I don't know her real name, nobody does she goes by the name PandaKat. I'm her PandaKitten, and she is very talented." Taehyung stated "what the hell is a PandaKat?" Namjoon asked "it's what she calls her fans. The fanbase name though are known as the PandaWarriors." Taehyung stated they all nodded "how is she talented?" Jimin asked Taehyung smiled again "she can rap, sing, dance, play alot of instruments, a badass fighter, and she is a master at pranks." Taehyung stated "she can dance?" Hoseok asked Taehyung nodded and pulled up a video of her dancing "a fan filmed a video of her in a dance off." He stated and showed them all the video.

|in the Video|

Yunalesca was stopped by a hater. "Hey! You that Pandakat girl right?" They asked she nodded "you suck ass. You damn bitch!" They exclaimed although she seemed unfazed her friend didn't like that. "Oh yeah? I bet you right now she can woop your ass in a dance battle!" Her friend, Skylar, exclaimed Yunalesca looked at her friend shocked "fine, two rounds. Prepare to get murdered PandaKat." The hater stated playing some music on the speaker they pulled out of their pocket and started playing a song. They did really well. Skylar spoke up "act like you can't dance, then beat their ass in the second round okay? " Skylar said Yunalesca nodded and started to dance badly to a random song played by her friend. She didn't so hot. The person rolled their eyes. "You suck, are you even up for the second round. You're just gonna lose." They stated Yunalesca sighed and Skylar spoke up "Shut the hell up. She dominated you!" She exclaimed Yunalesca took a breath and gestured for the person to dance once more. Again doing well. Now it was her turn. She smirked to herself. She hooked up her speaker and started playing a song. (Watch the first girl)

After that everyone cheered, Yunalesca did a dramatic bow, she then decided to blow a kiss with the middle finger.

|end video|

"Okay, she is pretty good at dancing." Hoseok stated "but that seems about it." Yoongi said Taehyung sent him a soft glare. He then looked up herdoing a song cover. The first one that popped up was 'rap god' by Eminem he played the video.

"Anything else I need to prove?" Taehyung asked Jungkook spoke up. "What about her singing, you showed us a rap cover, not an actual song." He said the others agreed he sighed and looked up video of her doing a cover song again.

"Alright point taken, now it's time to practice." Jin stated and they all started practicing again.

Alright! I hope you liked the first chapter of this book! The second chapter should be coming soon. Also I am not good a chapter names so sorry about that. Anyway make sure to vote, comment and share! Bye everyone!

~Cori