World Tour

English
Korean

I turned on the camera and looked at it tiredly. Since I did get sick. "Hey everyone *cough* umm. I was hoping to say this in a better condition then now. And before anyone wonders I am completely fine. I just really messed up my voice at the concert I went to last night with Colby, Johnnie, and Alex. And I have a cold. Nothing big. But I do have wonderful news!" I exclaimed but stopped to cough and take a drink of my water. "I will be going." I stated then smiled "around the world!" I said, and I will edit in cheering and clapping. "That's right! I'm going on a world tour!" I exclaimed then coughed once again. I took another drink of water.

"But I have alot of people coming with me on this tour. So let me tell you who all is going." I stated.

"Markiplier *que picture*, Jacksepticeye *picuter*, Colby Brock *picture*, Corey Scherer *picture*, our world away *picture*, Shane Dawson *picture*, Elton Casey *picture*, Sam Golbach *picture*, The Gabbie Show *picture*, Liza Koshy *picture*, Thomas Sanders *picture*, and Brennen Taylor *picture*." I said then couched again taking a drink of water. "And if you go to my website. TheweirdYouTubeworld.com
The link will be on the description below. It will tell you where we will be, how you can get tickets, how much they cost, and everything like that. Alright, I think that's everything." I said and then quickly remembered something "oh also, I will be graduating college soon, and the day after I graduate I will be starting the tour so be prepared!" I said, then waved saying goodbye. And then turned the camera off.

I coughed and walked out of my room and downstairs. I saw Devin making some soup. She saw me and smiled "hungry?" She asked I nodded she laughed and made me a bowl I thanked her and sat down and started eating. I can't wait for the tour to start.