Chapter 18 "Never Be The Same"

*Mandy's POV*

"Who?" I asked.

"Haley..." He answered coming in to hug me. I felt like my life was going down hill.

"Wha-What?" I said. I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

"Yeah" He said wiping my tears.

"Matt. I'm gonna go for a walk." I said releasing from the hug.

"Want me to come?" He asked.

"I just want to be alone. I'll talk to you later." I walked away."

I got into the elevator and looked at my phone.

"3 Text Messages From Cheer Sister<3" (Haley)

Great what does she want?

"Whatcha up to? Wanna hang?"

"OMG I heard what Cameron did! Wanna talk about it?"

"M, Where have you been all day? I hope your okay after what happened with Cameron. Do you know who he was kissing?"

I read them out loud. I decided I would call her.

I dialed Haley's number into my phone.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

H- Hey Where are you

M- That doesn;t matter

H- Whats wrong?

M- You.

H- What?

M- Don't act stupid.

H- I'm so confused. Explain please

M- You were the one kissing Cam. You're a backstabbing bitch!

H- I-I'M SORRY!

M- Sorry doesn't always fix everything. Haley, were done being friends. Have fun with Cam. It was fun having a bestfriend while it lasted. Goodbye.

I ended the call before she could say anything else. I said what I wanted to say.

After about an hour of wandering around I walked back to the hotel. I didn't go inside. I went on the beach and sat there.

My phone vibrated and I saw a text from Shawn.

Shawn My Bae- Hey, Come up to my room! Were playing truth or dare! Your favorite!

Me- On my way

I figured that playing truth or dare would get my mind off of things. It was my favorite game. I was still wearing slump clothes but I didn't care. I went up the stairs since the elevator took to long. When I got to his room I knocked and was greeted by Nash.

"Hey Mandy!" He yelled pulling me into a hug.

"Knew you wouldn't miss this game of truth or dare!" Matt said hugging me.

When I sat on the bed I saw Haley was all over Jack G. Oh yeah I forgot to say. Mahogany and Jack aren't a thing anymore.

Shes with Jacob Whitesides. I totally ship JOX.

Haley is turning into a slut. I'm glad that I'm not friends with her anymore.

We all went on the floor and sat in a circle.

"Taylor, Truth or dare?" Matt asked.

"Truth" Taylor answered.

"Is it true that a fan tried to makeout with you?"

"Yeah. It was kind of gross"

"Alright, Mandy. Truth or dare?" Taylor said to me.

"Dare" I said.

"I dare you to go into Jack G's room with Jack G for 7 minutes." Jack G looked at me.

Taylor is trying to kill me isn't he.

"Can I have a different dare?" I asked.

"Nope. Go." He said lifting me up pushing me out the door.

Jack and I got into his room and I sat on the floor.

"I'm sorry Mandy" He said breaking the awkward silence.

"What" I said.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for treating you like shit. I'm sorry I was a complete dick to you. I'm sorry I mistreated you. I'm sorry for everything." He said sitting next to me.

"Jack-" He cut me off by crashing his lips into mine. They were so soft and fragile. I missed his lips. But this had to end.

I broke the kiss. "Do you forgive me?" He asked looking down.

"Jack, I forgive you. But if you disrespect me again then I will never, I mean never give you another chance." I said.

"Okay, now lets go back to the other room." He grabbed my hand and helped me up. He then put his arm around my waist and we walked back.

When we got in I looked around and saw Cameron looking at me. He had hurt in his eyes.

"I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE TO NOT GET THE WRONG IDEA. WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IN THAT ROOM. WE JUST TALKED AND WERE FRIENDS AGAIN!" I yelled. I then sat down and asked Cameron.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"Um can someone think of one?" I asked.

"Do you have anything you want to say to Mandy? If so tell." Matt said, no one really cared that it wasn't really a truth question.

"Yes I do, Mandy. I'm sorry. It was stupid for me to cheat on you. I regret it all. I'm really sorry." He said.

"Cameron. Were just done. It will never be the same again. I'm sorry. I can't do this." I ran out of their room and back to mine.

When I got to my floor I went to my room. I tried opening it and realized that I forgot to grab my key earlier.

Just my luck!

I called Shawn. After a couple rings he picked up and I told him that I'm locked out. He said he would be right over with a spare key he had.

Next Chapter will be the 2nd day at the cheer comp.