DAY 1 (From dough to danger!) - Chapter 5

"We have no time to waste, come on!" Leo said pulling along his sister.

*End of last chapter*

"Great Adrien lets go!" I said pulling on Adriens shirt.

"Gee thanks for picking me Mari. Even though I suck at baking.... Why did you pick me anyway?" You asked me as we walked towards the kitchen.

"Well.... It's good to learn something new and we don't get to hang out as much so I though this could be fun!" I half lied. It wasn't completely a lie..... DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT O-O

"Here you go Marinette" Leo smiled handing me and Apron as I opened the door to the kitchen.

Adrien's POV:

"Hey Adrien come over here just before we start!" Leo said calling me over away from the girls.

"Whats up?" I asked leaning on the wall.

"Don't whats up me buddy! Marinette is mine so back off! I'm not letting a stupid blonde boy get in the way of what I want got it!" Leo snarled shoving and apron into my chest.

I was quite shocked at his actions. I had never seen somebody be so.... rude. I quietly walked over to Marinette who was searching through the cupboards.

"Mari..." I began, But I could feel Leo burning holes in my brain.

"Yeah?" You said turning around.

"I uh....... How do I do up my Apron?" I laughed nervously at the shock on your face.

"Wow Adrien, Have you never cooked or baked anything?" You asked me with a perplexed look on your face.

"Nope, My father always insisted that my personal chefs made all my meals, Which are really boring." I add on the end earning a laugh.

"Well then... Its like tying a shoe here I'll show you!" You said coming behind me and pulling on the apron on the back and wrapping it round to the front so I could see.

"So you twist them around make two loops and tie the loops together and Tah dah!" You smiled backing away. I could see the blush crawling up your face.

"Great thanks so lets get started?" I asked.

"Lets get started!" You smiled handing me a bowl.

"Ok so first we add all the stuff into the bowl.." You said sticking your tongue out the crack of your lips as you concentrated measuring the stuff evenly and mixing it all together.

"Now we have to kneed the dough, Let me go get a rolling pin!" You said disappearing to the other side of the kitchen.

Mari POV:

"Let me go get a rolling pin!" I said walking to the other side of the kitchen.

As I walked back I saw a sneaky looking Adrien leaning against the wall.

"Hm..." I mumbled to myself.

I walked up into his face making him lean against the wall even more.

I took my finger and wiped the corner of his mouth and popped what came off into my own mouth.

"Hm... Did you steal some dough sly kitty?" I laughed taking a step back and started shaping the dough.

Hm... Sly kitty.... That's what I call Chat. He always insists on coming to check on me every other day ever since the Evillustrator incident. I cant say its a bad thing, If I ever feel down or I'm bored we watch movies and play stupid games all night long. Its quite fun really.